Bruce Wayne

I sat in the back of his car silently. My foot jumped up and down, and my fingers danced together. Boy is my ADHD acting up.

"So, what's your name?" Bruce asks me.

I look into the rearview mirror and meet his eyes, "Silence. Silence Harper.

He nods his head, "How old are you?"

"16."

"Any allergies? Disabilities? Diseases?" he asks.

"Sevier ADHD and dyslexia, that's it."

He nods his head, "It's getting pretty late, we'll go finalize things at the CPS place tomorrow. Ok?"

"Yeah, that's fine."

I look back out the window admiring all the scenery. I've never been to Gotham, it's so dark and musty. I fit in perfectly. Bruce hasn't really said anything else, but as we entered this giant neighborhood with a ton of mansions, that's when he started speaking again.

"I hope you don't mind boys," he says.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

He chuckles, "I've got four boys. Three of them are adopted, while my biological son recently moved in. They're a loud bunch."

A small smile graces my lips, "It's fine."

Soon enough Bruce pulls into the largest driveway ever. It feels like an hour when we get to the house, but it was only about 2 minutes. But during those 2 minutes I prayed to the gods in hope that they helped me with the situation, like papers, and false identities for dad, among others things. 

Dad had contacted me and told me "You're doing the right thing, there isn't really a home left for you at Camp half-Blood. I have helped create false identities for your background. Your mother and half brother died in a fire five years ago. Your father's name is Harold, after their deaths he became cold and distant. Don't mess this up, if only Bianca were here, I know she wouldn't."

I sighed. Soon though we stopped at the end of the driveway. I open the car door and as I close it my eyes widen at the house. Jeez, it's beautiful. Bruce calls out to me, and I follow him to the front door. I get confused when he rings the doorbell though, I mean he does live here right? Why would he need to use the doorbell? Only a few moments later, does the door open. It's an older gentleman, he's wearing a suit, and has grey hair. 

"Master Bruce, lovely to see you home," he turns to look at me. "And who is this young lady?"

I take his hand and shake it, "Silence Harper."

"She will be staying with us for a while, Alfred," Bruce told him.

"Ah, I shall go get a room prepared for you Miss."

As he walks a way I call out, "Thank you!"

I look at Bruce and he smiles. I follow him as he makes his way through a few different hallways. Soon he comes up on double doors.

"I'm going to gather the boys in here, why don't you wait down the hallway? I call you in?" He smiles.

I nod my head and walk a bit down the hallway. I heard him open the doors, and say something but I don't know what he said exactly. All I know is that whoever he talked to ran out of the room, and down the opposite hallway as me. In the distance I could hear some banging and yelling but soon all I could hear are a ton of footsteps. I watch as they all walk into the room, and that's when I decide to get closer. I slowly and quietly make my way closer to the door, I don't want them to hear me.

"Why did you call us here father?" asks one of the boys.

"Well boys, I've taken in another child. A 15year old girl," he tells them.