Your Gonna Be A Father

Lucy POV

I couldn't stop smiling because one I was happy that I was gonna have another baby and two I was excited to tell Natsu that I was pregnant with his kid. I was at the house sitting on the couch trying to wrap this gift up. It's hard for me to see so I really don't know what I am doing and what it actually looks like. All I know is that I am wrapping the opaper around some small shoes for the baby that is heating up in my stomach.

I went to Porylusica and got my check up and she told I was pregnant. I mean the only person I really have been having sex with is Natsu. The only reason I can tell is because he is pretty hot (not with looks probably I don't really know), his hair is spiky, he is very muscular especially with that six pack of his, he does and doesn't have a manly voice, his dick is big like an eggplant or is it a banana. It hurts when he does sexual intercourse like seriously. And sometimes I think he loses interest in me and thinks I suck at this sex thing. Usually, we do it when Kanta has Little Kanta and is taking care of him.

If your wondering Little Kanta is 11 months old. He just started walking even though he kinda struggles. I can sense when he walks and falls at times. I just wanna be there to help him up on his feet, but Kanta always tells me that he needs to figure things out on his own. That's how you basically learn he says.

I heard the door open and I also heard Natsu and Little Kanta laughter. I'm glad that Natsu treats Kanta like he is his own child. Even though that is his stepdad. I heard him and Kanta say "Mama" Luce". Just to let you know his first word was Dada. I was so mad when he said 'Dada!', but I understand it's easier for babies to say that word first. And he calls Natsu "Na-Na".

I felt a warm set of arms wrap around me and I also felt my lips being attached to warm ones. I felt the heat rise to my cheeks when I felt it. Suddenly it had all went away when we parted. I never want that to end. "Hey, Natsu and Kanta what have you two been doing?"I asked as I heard him snickering. "We've gone to the guild, park, and we went to go get ice cream after that," he said as I heard Kanta giggling.

"Hey, Natsu there is something I have to tell you," I said while rubbing my arm in a nervous way. "Yeah, what's up Luce?" he asked me as I felt my face heat up. I got on the ground and started crawling towards the table. "Look Luce I would totally fuck you at this point, but Kanta is here and he can't see that," he said as I got up. "No no no! That's not what I'm trying to do."I said as I could sense him making a curious face.

I started to walk and I was touching things just so I can find the table. My hands felt sticky so I knew I found it. I picked it up and walked over to Natsu and showed it to him. "This is what I wanted to give to you, "I said handing him the gift. I was nervous because he was silent. "So are you happy?" I asked him blushing. "Luce is this for Kanta?" he asked as I tensed. "No!" I yelled.

"Then why would you give me a small pair of shoes?" he asked as I felt the heat rise to my whole body and it wasn't the blushing type. "Luce, you are on fire like literally," he said as I got even hotter. "You are so freak' in dense Natsu, "I said now crying for some reason. I felt a grip of arms around me and I felt safe and calm. "Lucy why are you so emotional today?" he asked me as I pouted.

"I got these shoes because I wanted to give you a sign," I said pouting. "What type of sign?" he asked as I smiled. "That I am pregnant!"I said excited and he gasped. "Is it Kanta's?" he asked as I really wanted to slap him. "No, you idiot it's yours," I yelled. "How would you know?" he asked I took a deep breath. "Natsu, I know it is yours because apparently, I've only had sex with you, "I said as I heard him snicker. He put his hand under my chin and rose it up. He brought me closer to him and he kissed me on the lips.

We had parted and he said "I can't wait to add one more to the family." and I smiled. "Why not more?"I asked as I heard him awed. "Are you saying you don't wanna have just one kid," he asked me as I smiled. "Natsu I might be blind, but I wanna make my family bigger. I have my sweet Little Kanta, then the older Kanta, Laxus, Makorva, Mavis, Bolts, Mirajane, Happy, Fairy Tail, and even Zeref, though he is evil he is still my dad." I said as I felt him snicker and then he kissed me again.

"You know you are way too innocent. We need to fix that by making the wild you come out," he said whispering in my ear and sliding his hands down to my ass. "That depends on is Kanta sleeping or still awake?"I asked and he said "Sleeping!" and I had smirked. Natsu had taken him to his room and came back. He put his arms around me and started kissing me. Then he started to rub my belly and he said: "Well let's welcome the baby girl or boy to the Dragneels." he said as I smiled and giggled.

Thank you for reading