A/N - Three New Books!

Hello everyone! It's now been about three months since I finished this book, it's still my pride and joy and I still find myself overwhelmed every now and then from all the positive response I continue to receive, even to this day! 

To all who's interested, I'm writing three new books, all of them in the My Hero Academia world! You're all very welcome to read them as well if you like this book and my style of writing ^^ 

Just below you'll find the name, book cover and a description of both stories ^^ 

Help [Deku x Blind Todoroki] 

Thanks to an accident during a villain attack on UA, Todoroki lost his sight (thanks to one of the villains' quirk) while protecting the injured Midoriya.

Midoriya feels unbearably guilty for what happened to Todoroki and wants to do everything to help, but how do you help someone who constantly gets your heart racing, making you a blushing, stuttering mess?

What they don't know, the quirk affecting Todoroki has another side to it which has yet to be discovered. Will Todoroki be able to get everything under control, or will he accidentally hurt the one he loves while trying?

Who I Am [Villain Deku x Kacchan] 

"Don't make me fight Kacchan! I-I'll do anything..! WHATEVER YOU WANT FROM ME! Just don't hurt him..!" I begged, hammering my fists helplessly against my possessed body.

"Anything you say..?" Tsukimono, the villain who stole my body, said. I took a small step back and looked into the dead eyes of my body as I then nodded very slowly.

"... I'll do anything... I won't fight you, just... Don't ever hurt him..." I said and clenched my shaking fists.

"It's a deal then."

Bound To You [Neko Todoroki x Midoriya]

The contract. It's the ultimate bounding ritual between humans and nekos, but it has its consequences. 

Once the contract is made, it can never be broken. 
The neko will be forever forced to follow masters orders and can never separate long from its master. 

Lastly, both parties will suffer the same faith as the other.

Todoroki is more than willing to enter a contract with his savior, Izuku Midoriya, but Midoriya doesn't want to strip away Todoroki's newfound freedom.

But maybe the contract, is the only way for them to be truly free..?

That's all I wanted to say, again, thank you so much for reading My Precious [Kaneki x Reader] and for all your support! Love you all, bye~! ^^