*1*

Authors POV
Back when little Y/n was only a 1 year old baby your parents couldn't handle and their weren't eligible of putting you in adoption center so they left you Hosu ally way what horrible people but you didn't know, but when it got cold you cried wanting warmth but soon Stain Akaguro Chizome came by.  

   heard the crying and when he saw you he didn't think much about but thought a hero did this hurt,

  but he wasn't going to leave some defenseless baby to rot so he took you in and start to raise you the best her could till you turned 9 and started to train you with your quirk which was electricity and ice and he told you that hero's were a joke only wanted for fame and money, but you never believed him because why risk their lives.

    When you turned 13 you were just about fed up with dumbass bullshit but you stayed because you were getting better with electricity so you stayed, and trained then you will go to U.A to be a hero that your father despises.

   When you turned 15 you ran away in the middle of night and left forever you were never going to see him again if you can help it. I felt spoiled though like ungrateful but this was best.

While being in streets were dreadful you saw a sweet lady with dark green hair.
  her smile of a mother she wanted to help you so you accepted her invite, and lived with her and her son Izuku.

   Around before middle started she got your last name changed to Midoriya . You and your 'Brother' were in it together you both got along greatly you even told why you were in the streets, and you haven't even told Inko but you told Izuku that your a villains daughter. Izuku said to me "your hero at heart, and I know it." Your happy to hear that he trust you even though you came from a bad background.

After Exams you got in U.A with your brother and your still 15 and haven't seen your father since you left.
This begins Y/n Midoriya's future.

(Is that better?)