*2*

YOUR POV Present
"Come on were gonna be late Deku!!" I started calling him Deku to make him feel s little better and make it sound like a cool nickname and not a bully name to picked on with so yeah hm!
"I'm coming sis geez calm down!!" He whined while running out into the kitchen packing his bag "not packing action figures are we?" I teased and he looked back at me all annoyed "Y/N!! I'm not packing action figures like in middle school...and I did that once!" He whined once more man it's fun messing with my brother "let's go N/n" he grabbed me wrist and dragged me all the way to U.A I guess he was super excited also I remember what happened when he all of sudden had a quirk.

  FLASH BACK

   I walked into Izuku's bedroom wanting answer of what the hell happened He all of sudden got a quirk so I went into his room and he was shirtless just going through his computer "Deku! What the hell was that!!" I yelled at him and he jumps then runs pass me and closes the door "Sis?! Jesus calm down look look don't tell mom I all of sudden have a quirk! Okay geez" I cross my arms wanting to know what happened "what happened?! What you hiding from me and if you don't tell me I'm telling mom." I threaten then he puts his hands up in plead. "okay okay look take a seat" I sit on his bed and sits at his desk.
    "All Might...gave me his quirk...but don't freak out! It's all One for All and you have to keep that secret I'm telling you this because you told me your stains daughter" I nodded at him "but yes I have All Mights quirk so yeah don't freak out of tell mom...." he shuts one eye waiting for to do something I stood up and jumps back a little I sighed and hugged him.

   "I'm glad my brother is gonna be a total badass" he hugged back "I'm glad my sister is also a total badass" I smiled at that so I pulled away and left alone "see ya Symbol of peace junior" I teased "Y/n! DON'T SAY THAT?!" He whined I laugh and walk away.

  END FLASHBACK
Well on the way to the entrance Izuku well tripped and a cute girl caught him so I left him alone with that haha! What dunce but I bet he's blushing like crazy!

  I walked into class 1-A and this tall male with glasses with dark blue hair and ruby red eyes... "Hello I'm Tenya Iida!" He bowed and offer his hand I took his hand and shook it "I'm Y/n Midoriya..." he looked at me shocked "Midoriya he got in right?" I nodded "I misunderstood him" he admitted I smiled at him "he's my brother but I'm glad he got in so heh yeah" he smiled back me "Ms. Midoriya?" As I started to walk to my desk I looked back at Iida "Call me Y/n" his cheeks got a light hue of pink "O-O-k" I went to my desk then as my day could get better Bakugo came by "Midoriya!" I heard my name being called and soon faced Bakugo "How the hell did you get in here! I said I be the only to get in here!!" He growled at me I rolled my eyes and ignored him.
   "my brother got in to so buzz off your annoying me" I said carelessly and he hit my desk in annoyance and I just groan "what?! Would you leave me alone TNT! Your about to light my fuse" I snarled at and he was taken aback by that "whatever bitch!" He walked back to his then Iida walked over to him "You shouldn't treat ladies like that and get your feet of the desk!!" He commanded I giggled at that because that was pretty cute.
"Class we're taking a quirk test and if you fail you will kicked out by me I promise it" my teacher told us which his name is Aizawa Shota so yeah sleepy guy but whatevs it's his class .-. Can't do much I sighed and got into my gym clothes ready to prove myself for some damn reason.