Awaken The Beast

Your footsteps as they walked the halls made for the only sounds in the silent facility. The white walls and bright lights offered you no warmth as you walked to your destination. But that was okay. You were no stranger to the cruelties of the world.

Alongside you, no fewer than 15 agents stood guard over you, pointing their automatic rifles directly at your face. Your hands were chained together, and your boots were weighed down with a hundred pounds each. In your neck sat an electronic shock collar, wired to give you enough volts to kill a baby whale should you step out of line.

Still, you couldn't help but scoff. What amateurs.

The guards made you stop in front of a massive door. One of them, the leader, stopped pointing his weapon at your face to speak into a radio.
"Six, it's us. We have the priority target with us. Awaiting orders."
Silence.
Eventually, an electronic click resonated from somewhere beyond the room, and the doors gave entrance to what lay beyond them.
Your entourage roughly pushed you inside, taking you through a bleak mase of concrete cells and dim lights. Blood stains littered the floors and sides, and the screams of far-off prisioners could be faintly heard if you bothered to listen. You were reminded of a butcher's shop.
This was probably where this organization made people they didn't like 'disappear'.

You were taken to a secluded room, completely devoid of windows, cameras, and anything save for the gray dullness of smooth concrete. Inside, apart from the 15 men and you, was a single other person. A woman. She was behind a desk. She was holding a file of papers in her hands.

"My name is Six." She explained, her face unreadable. You stared at her with an equally blank look in your face. This was the famed Six, huh? She looked every part the bureaucrat. You wondered if they'd ever been a Five, and what sort of fate had befallen him. Had there been a Four? A Three? A Two?

Seeing your lack of an introduction, she decided to give you one anyway.

"And you would be Recruit." She stated, bluntly. This made several of the men guarding you gasp in shock, taking several steps backwards.

You couldn't blame them. If you were them, you would have done the same.

"Known for your work in Operations Red Wasp, Killer Knife, Point Blank, Empty Glass, several others I'm not at liberty to discuss, and of course, the infamous Operation Peanut Butter." At the mention of the last one, three of the men behind you straight up fainted, and their leader gave an audible gasp of fear. By this point, no hand pointing a weapon at you remained unshaking.

Peanut Butter had been a tough one. You still had the scars to prove it.

"In addition, you've worked with, climbed to the top of, and subsequently left the FBI SWAT, SAS, SPETSNAZ, and GIGN."

Six crossed her arms, staring at you with a bored look in her face.

"Am I missing anything?"

You looked at her for a few more moments, before opening your mouth to speak.

"Yes, actually. I worked with GSG 9 as well." You added, politely. She sighed.

"Of course you did. Listen, Recruit. I'm going to be blunt with you. We want you to join Team Rainbow, and if you don't, then the various crimes against humanity you've racked up will get you the electric chair."

You scoffed.

"As if your pathetic team of underlings could hold me down if I didn't want them to." You said, pointing an AK-12 straight to her face.

The cuffs on your hands were gone, and behind you the team of men sent to guard you were all unconscious, wearing nothing but their underwear. In addition, the shock collar you'd been wearing was gone from your neck, and rested peacefully in Six's own. You'd kept the weighted boots. They felt nice and light in your feet.

All this, of course, had been done in a second. Nothing a professional like you couldn't handle in the faces of amateurs.

Six just sighed, resigned.

"Okay, fine. What do you want?" She asked, sinking into her chair.

You gave her a smirk. It looked like she was smarter than she appeared.

"I want my sky mask and goggles back. And I want you to give me all the Alpha Packs you have in store."

Six raised an eyebrow.

"You can have your mask when you leave, but I don't know what these Alpha Packs you're talking about are—nor do I want to know, actually. We'll get them for you, sure, god  Now, can you please get this collar off of me before we fly you off to meet the rest of the team?"

You mulled that over.

"Well, I was thinking, this IS a Recruit X Female Operatives book, and you're technically a girl and an operative. I can't just disaapoint the readers like this, so...you know, you want to, like, get it down or something?" You asked, shrugging.

Six looked at you, unimpressed.

"You know I'm probably like 50 or something, right? And—more importantly—you realize you're asking that to a lady while pointing a gun to her face?" She responded, raising an eyebrow.

You looked away sheepishly, putting the gun down.
"Right, right..."

A silence ensued, and you coughed lightly into your hand.

Six started giving you little glances, looking at you and then away, as she fiddled with her hair.

"I mean, I'd be down to making out, if you want..."

You looked back at her, grinning idiotically.

And so the two of you made out for about half an hour, and immediately regretted it afterwards. Things would be extremely awkward around the two of you from then on. Nice going, dumbass.

[A/N] Heya! Your friendly author here! I formally welcome you to this wild, wild train ride of satire, dumb jokes, and Rainbow 6 Siege references. Strap down, if you're brave, and prepare your brain receptors to get about 54 times dumber!

Always leave a comment if any part of the story drew your attention, and vote if you liked the chapter! Feather_dark signing off!