Enthusiasm?!

Roman's POV

I woke up to blurry eyes, my head pounding and my sense of balance uneven. Once the dim red walls that surrounded me in this beautiful bedroom stopped spinning as if it was a high speed roundabout, which had elephant-sized rockets mounted on top of it, I sat up, still slightly dazed. I clicked my neck sideways, so that the vibrant coloured alarm clock, that laid elegantly on my tabletop, was in my view.

"4:08am"

I rubbed my eyes and planned to resume my slumber. However, when I heard the faint, yet still quite loud, music, that I knew all to well, blast from the direction of my wardrobe, I shot up. I swiftly stood up and followed the mysterious music mayhem. It led me to my wardrobe so I, out of pure instinct, pushed the wardrobe to the side. It wasn't a major challenge as I am admittingly very buff.

What? It is hurting anybody to be egotistical - I mean to love yourself?

It discovered a large door, which was surprisingly identical to mine. However it had a thin, dust-coated, gold lining and what seemed to be the outline of the......the Gryffindor Badge? How odd.

With the music still blasting faintly, I lightly wrapped on the door. As a result of getting no answer, I knocked harder. Suddenly, the music stopped. Trying to ensure maximum safety for me and the mindscape's residents, I left it alone. I'm sure somebody is just in the mindscape, probably Remy as they are too open about being nocturnal, is just blasting music and that door leads to it. I should just go back to sleep.

I flopped back onto the soft luxury of my bed and drifted of to sleep....

I woke up, once more, to blurry eyes, my head pounding and my sense of balance uneven. Once the dim red walls that surrounded me in this beautiful bedroom stopped spinning for the second time, I clicked my neck sideways, so that the vibrant coloured alarm clock, that laid elegantly on my tabletop, was in my view.

"5:21am"

Great. Just great. I hadn't even got a decent night's sleep and I can STILL hear that music! Slightly annoyed and agitated, I bounced of my bed, I grabbed my sword and turns the knob of the source that motivated my faint rage. Surprisingly, the door opens with ease and so I edged closer, sword ready in his natural battle stance. However I quickly abandon this pose as my alerted yet tried eyes laid on a small yet tall girl. She had beautiful, silky ebony brown hair which gracefully descended down her back. I couldn't see her face yet I could sense she was young.

This is strange - I thought - a girl in the mind place? Plus the fact that the room she dwelled in was twining with mine however had a moving galaxy as a ceiling, which was quite enchanting in my opinion.

As the crossed legged girl danced while sitting, I, whom behind her, was at a loss... confused. So I decided to check who she was, what her needs of being here was and why she has a room mirroring mine which was behind MY closet!

So lightly, I tapped her shoulder,

No reaction.

"Hello? Excuse me? Madam?" I softly called, raising my voice a little every time he asked a new question.

The girl turned and jumped slightly, her icey blue eyes shimmering nearly as much as her teeth, which where showcased in a wide smile. She had gorgeous blue eyes which could be compared to a husky's brilliant blue eyes. Her body shape wasn't stick like, unlike most girls of her age or what age she looked, but it wasn't large. She had wide hips and an almost perfect waist.

"Oh! Greetings mere mortal, Roman is it?" She chirped enthusiastically, jumping up so she could bow to me. It was almost as if I had a female version of myself however was slightly...... different.