(7)

BTS 3rd Person POV

The boys finally all stumbled into the house,exhaustion influencing every move they made.Some headed for the living room to dump their stuff while the majority made their way towards the kitchen.The closer they got the more confused they became. Jin and Yoongi both noticed the faint smell of cooked food flooding from the doorway,but couldn't figure out why. Everyone had been gone all day expect a few of the house staff.They were the only plausible explanation for the smell.

"Who made all of this?" Jimin said as he looked around amazed.

"Whoever it was had to have just left because it's still warm,"Yoongi commented, holding a hand over the plates.

The other three members finally joined the others and stood around the island with the same astonished looks gracing their faces. Jin was the first to take initiative and grab a plate,piling up as much as he could without spilling any. A few seconds passed before the rest followed suit and dove for the food.

"This is the best meal we've had in ages! We should thank the cleaning ladies tomorrow when we see them."Taehyung's comment earned a few nods from the other members whose mouths were to full to give a proper answer.

"The cleaning ladies weren't here today though,"Hoseok said as he glanced around with a puzzled look." Pd gave them the next two days off because they've been working so hard."

Once the others began to realize the truth behind his words,they began glancing around searching for an answer. Taehyung and Jungkook both got up from their seats and started looking on the counter for some sort of note left by whoever made the food.

"I found it!"Jungkook announced before rushing back towards his seat.

His eye's scanned the message quickly and a smile slowly found itself on his lips once he finished. The other glued their eye's to his figure,anxiously waiting for him to read it out loud."Come on Kookie we want to know to!"

"Okay fine,"He answered with a small huff and then opened his mouth,reading the words off the paper.

Dear Bangtan,

     I appreciate the note you left on the fridge letting me know when you all will be gone and when to expect you back. By the time I made dinner I noticed that i was almost time for everyone to get back.Hopefully you enjoy the food and it isn't too cold by the time you arrive.Thank you once again for letting me stay.

Aera :)

Silence followed the note as everyone seemed to take in what Jungkook had just read. Yoongi was the first to break the silence."She is one hell of a cook. I can't wait to see what else she can make!"

"She's our guest Yoongi!"Jin hissed at him." Aera isn't another maid so you better not treat her like one."

"Do you think she's awake still? I'd like to meet her again." Taehyungs question was genuinely curious but the look Hoseok shot him made him cower back in fear.

"I would almost guarantee that she's asleep.Since we have a day off tomorrow then we can all meet her again.Okay?" 

Agreement passed between the members at Hoseok's words and the exhaustion felt earlier began to make itself known again. One by one each member put their plate in the sink and trudged up the steps towards their own rooms. Hopefully a day full of rest tomorrow will give them the opportunity to get to know Aera a little better. 

Sorry if this sucks but I really wanted to update for you guys! And a special thanks to the one reader who commented saying my story was one of the better ones they've read and they enjoy the way I write! You really know how to make a write feel good about themselves!!!!