Chapter One

In the Land of Elements there was one child that stood out from the others. One child that will raise above all others. that child is one of the Chosen. The Chosen children are immediately chastised from birth. They are born with two different colored eyes. These children are born with the powers of at least two of the elements. Normally the offspring of the residents in the Land of Elements were only gifted one element out of the six. There is light, dark, water, fire, air, and earth. There was one Chosen child in particular. Her name was Akuma. She was one of the wolf tribe. There are six tribes representing the six elements. There is the Wolf Tribe for darkness, the Human Tribe for light, the Bear Tribe for earth, the Coyote Tribe for fire, the Snake Tribe for water, and the Bird Tribe for air. The Wolf Tribe was the strongest and chastised the Chosen the most. They threw the Chosen out of the Tribe as children after beating the child half to death. When wolf children are born they are in their half-human half-wolf form. Most of the Wolf Tribe decide to stay in that form to not look like the Human Tribe. The Human Tribe is the weakest of the tribes. They constantly conform to others. The humans don't have any power. They are just weaklings. Akuma was the only child of the Tribe Leader. When she opened her eyes her mother and father were in shock.
Mother-"Wh-what is this abomination!?!?!?"
Father-"Oh dear god. What should we do. This monster is our child after all."
Mother-"I'm not sure. Can we hide that our daughter is a demon spawn by pretending she only has one eye?"
Father-"That is a perfect idea!! No wonder you are the Tribe Leader."
Mother-"The only thing is..."
Father-"What's wrong?"
Mother-"What will we do when she grows up?"
Father-"We'll figure that out when the time comes. Okay honey?"
Mother-"Fine."
Mother-'I hope you will survive our Tribe my child.'
Father-"What's wrong. You're spacing out."
Mother-"Oh-oh nothing, just thinking."
Father-"Don't you worry we'll protect her. Just like my father did for you."