Orange

Y/n walked out of her apartment building into the streets, it was nice fresh day since it had rained the night before. She still felt... off, and anxious about her attempt from last night and got little to no sleep from trying to clear her head and avoid what happened.

She waited for the bus squinting here and there to make sure her vision wasn't failing if maybe the bus was coming. This was her only mode of transportation as Isabel is usually very busy during the mornings.

Some people stared here and there, maybe they knew it was her who tried to 'end their life' as it was broadcasted on the news Spider-Man saved someone who 'seemed' to jump a building. In this moment she thought it would've been better to stay home, or even be dead.

'If they are surprised imagine Isabel...' she thought and sipped some water from her bottle. Isabel closed her Cafe for the day and made sure to spend enough time with Y/n in the morning to make sure she was alright. She was extremely worried and for once Y/n felt bad for trying to end her life, she forgot about Isabel and almost cried at the thought of her being in pain at the loss of Y/n.

When the bus arrived Y/n find a seat near the window, she liked looking out specially if it was rainy humid morning. She felt relaxed before she had to step into school. She was enjoying this little moment even if the Mom of threw across the bus kept staring at her and grabbing her children like Y/n was a criminal.

As Y/n got off on her stop, she sighed, while remembering the look that mother gave her.

'She doesn't have to do all of that, it's not like her fucking kids know what suicide is.. they probably thought I wanted to bunjee jump or some shit'

As she walked she kept mute didn't do herself why people shouldn't stare or do what they did, people would stare and think she was double crazy for trying to end her life AND for talking to herself.

"WATCH OUT-" Y/n heard someone yell but it was too late as she turned around. A frizbee had hit her on the forehead just as she turned to find the voice. She fell backwards and rubbed the area she was hit with her hands, it was so early in the morning and she was enjoying things so far.

"Are you okay? I'm sorry, I didn't know my throw would hit anyone" she heard a voice say, opening her eyes she saw a girl say with an awkward smile and laugh. Why would she be smiling at the fact she hit someone by accident? Even if she didn't do it Y/n found it weird that's how she looks while 'apologizing'.

"So the pain of others is amusing, great... that's fascinating" Y/n said bluntly, the girl cocked her eyebrow- smile faltering. "Girl, I apologized...?" the girl said, "Sorry if you think the world is out to get you, it's not about you..." she said softly to Y/n while bending down to grab the frisbee shortly before leaving with a disgusted look on her face.

Despite being hit, Y/n got up quickly and walked towards the school as fast as she could. Drowning out the voices and the people who would look at her. She just wanted to sit down and distract herself with class, she didn't want to think about anything.

Despite being heavily determined on entering the building she found herself pacing back and forth- wanting to go home or wanting to go to class. Impulsively she decided to walk back, maybe get a donut, cookie or a sandwich from the deli.

As she walked back, she turned to both sides to make sure no frisbee would attack her. However she had jinxed herself  and caught a frisbee to her head... again making her fall to the ground, at this point one of bottles of water was probably leaking from the two falls she's had so far. As she looked down at frisbee in her lap she thought-

'Why do people still use these things?'

Turned it over and over trying to find some tag that probably had the color but before she could examine further she saw the shadow of someone standing before her. She turned her head up and saw the girl from earlier, her face, more specifically her cheeks, looked darker in color. Was she trying not to laugh? Is she sweating?