valentines

kaycee's pov

i was awoken by the smell of waffles and strawberries. i jolted my eyes open and looked at the cheesing boy next to me. i smiled at him.

he immediately engulfed me into a tight hug. let out a loud laugh as he began kissing all over my face, then my lips.

"good morning baby, happy valentine's day." he said softly giving me a huge smile. i poked his dimples in and laughed.

"happy valentine's day shamu." i said with a large smile.

he gave me a quick peck on my head and jolted up to grab the large tray of food from the table to the bed. i watched him carefully before getting out of bed and freshening up.

"heyy i made breakfast. where you going?" he said in a high pitched voice. i giggled quietly to myself before running to the bathroom.

i heard quick footsteps from behind me and before i knew it, i was thrown over his shoulder. i laughed loudly as i looked at the boy who was just smiling giddily.

he walked me the rest of the way to the bathroom before setting me down and giving me a peck on my forehead.

i giggled to myself and began freshening up for the day.

——————————————————————

i walked into the room only looking forward to see my uneaten breakfast. but i was surprised with a bear the size of a man, two Ferrero Rocher chocolates, with chocolate covered strawberry, a card, a big breakfast, but no sean.

i looked all around the room for him but i couldn't find him.

"Sean?" i called out, but i  was given no answer. i walked out of the room for the second time to look downstairs, but still i saw no sign of sean. i walked back up the stairs and just as i was about to enter the room, i was met with my giant teddy bear standing in front of the door on its two feet.

i let out a loud shriek and ran back downstairs.

sean's pov

i followed the scared girl downstairs, laughing to myself. it was extremely difficult moving in the bear, but i managed.

i finally got downstairs and was met with kaycee holding a baseball bat.

"w-wait kaycee, it's me sean" i said with a chuckle. i stepped out of the bear.

"what the hell sean i thought the bear was possessed or something?!" i said surprised

"sorry baby, i wanted to surprise you." i said softly stepping towards her.

"i know" she gave me a peck on my forehead "but i still wanted that bear" she frowned. i only laughed at her.

"i figured you would say that, i brought you another one, it's in the garage." i said before kissing her softly.

"thank you. i love you" she said every time she said those words, my heart fluttered.

"i love you too baby" i gave her another passionate kiss.

"let's go get that bear yeah?" i said wrapping my arms around her.

"but i haven't given you your present yet." she said softly, digging her head into the crook of my neck.

"it can wait. we have the whole day." i said smiling at her.

"alright let's go" she said giving me one last kiss before we made our way in the garage.

heyy. this is my new oneshot book. i don't know how often i'll be posting, but i'll TRY to make it often lol. also this is a really late valentine's day oneshot hehe sorry. but enjoy :)