The Journal

Aaron P.O.V
Me and Dylan were watching TV. Tyler was digging through my bag. I said what are you looking for? He said a pencil. Hey since when do you put stickers on your books? I said what do you mean? He opened it and said it's Kylie Black's journal. I said let me see. He gave it to me. I started flipping through. I started reading.

I've had such a terrible day. I just found out my parents won't be coming home for my birthday. My boyfriend was cheating on me. I failed my geometry exam. My stalker is starting to threaten my life. He left a note saying. He wants to take me, torture me and sleep with me. Like honestly I'm terrified to be alone. Since my parents won't be home for a while. I'm literally at the point of buying a gun and keeping it beside my bed. I can't take this shit. He's followed me to school, he's been to my games and he's watched me sleep. I've told my parents. But they don't believe me. They think I'm making it up as an excuse for them to stay home. Like sometimes I think they don't even care about me. They wonder why I drink and do drugs. It's better than cutting myself. At this point I don't even care. My stalker could come kill me and my parents wouldn't care. They'd probably be relieved and happy. We both know if the actually loved me they would....

Dylan said earth to Aaron. I said yeah. Tyler said let us have a look at it. I said nope only I can. Dylan said why. There was a knock on the door. I threw her journal on the table. It was the delivery man. He gave me my mail. I said thank you. He said you're welcome. I closed the door. I threw the mail on the table, sat down and grabbed her journal. Tyler said why. I said 1. You can't keep your mouths shut and 2. I need it for blackmail. Dylan said alright whatever. We started watching American Horror Story....