3 i dont beleve in ghost

"so you tell me there is a ghost in addison apartments?" you looked un surprised at sal, yeah he told you before about this 'megan'. you didn't believe him but there was no need to bursts his bubble about it. although now it was getting a bit much.

"yeah i want you to meet her" sal said obviously excited, though he was trying to hide it. you were here for three days now and instantly got close to the bluenette and his long haired friend. talking about him he entered the room.

"larry" sal started "wanna join me and (m/n) to see megan?" 'don't tell me larry believes this shit.' you thought.

"nah man, you know what happened last time." this made sal chuckle "oh yeah, you fainted." larry was amused by sal's joking and walked into the kitchen "im stealing your food" this happened more often, either of them just walking into the others kitchen and grabbing something out of it.

sal sighs and dragged (h/c) boy with him to the 5th floor. "sal i don't think we should be here" he protested, seeing as how it looked. sal just let out a chuckle. you were extremely creeped out and wanted to leave but sal was still holding you.

"its okay" he hummed. its okay its okay? he has an easy talk, he has been here hundreds of times, believing his stories! although that would say it is save, but still!

you two entered room 504 and you instantly got twice as scared. the thing about the girl... meghan was it? it can't be real. this kid had just a wild imagination.

he went to the bathroom and you hesitantly followed, only to see he had his infamous gearboy on, a green light glowing. you haven't seen that before. did he put the haunted cartridge in? or whatever it was. you have played normal games on it before but this was new.

as you were lost in thought a little girl appeared, maybe it was the best you didn't see it as it was quite gruesome. sal was used to him so he simply said "hi meghan" wich did make you look up. you were shocked. but what else did you expect.

"hi sally face" you heard a little voice speak up and sal chuckled. "i want you to meet a friend of mine, (m/n)"he stepped aside and meghan only now seemed to notice you "e, ehm hi" suddenly she was really shy. you always have been good with kids but how do you react in a situation like this.

you kneeled down to her height and smiled sweetly "hi there, your meaghan right?" she nodded and the smile on your face grew a little more "i am (m/n). i just moved here" she seemed to return a little smile "well only if that is okay with you"

meghan giggled and nodded. you stood back up and smiled, she wasnt that scary. it was more sad than anything. a girl who can't be older than 7, stuck as a ghost in an abandoned part of the apartments.

"meghan we need to go" sal said, you said your goodbyes and she waved at you both. she was so sweet. what kind of twisted person would do such a thing to a child like her. your hands turned to fists and you bit your teeth at the thoughts of it. if you ever would find the person who did it they wouldn't see the end of the day.

sal noticed your anger and grabbed your hand, which instantly relaxed. he held it as you two continued to walk back to the elevator. sal for once was grateful for having his prosthetic face, otherwise you would have seen a huge blush that covered his face. meanwhile you could pass as a tomato. you looked away from sal so he didn't see it.

why did he make you feel this way?! what way did you even feel. god you were confused. it's not that you disliked it, not at all. you loved the feeling, no one else has ever made you feel like this but and explanation would be nice.

sal pushed the button on your floor and the elevator moved. "that was... eh... your really good with kids" sal murmured as you chuckled "thanks" you answered. god this small talk made you uncomfortable. after what seemed like minutes inside the small box of moving awkwardness it stopped at your floor and you both walked out. your hand still n his and your face as red as can be

you stopped at your door and you looked at him "i guess i see you tomorrow" he said as you nodded "first day of school, can't wait" he chuckled at the hind of sarcasm in your voice. it was partly true, you have lived here for a week now and you are finally starting school. though yes it is school, for most people hell, for others just plain boring. you wanted to see the people they talked about, ash, travis. travis in a different way than ash of course. it still was exiting

as you got your keys out of your pocket sal gave you a hug. the feeling you had only got worse and you couldn't help but smile. as he let go he told you "i'll pick you up at 7 okay?" not able to make a single sound leave your lips you nodded.

two things ran through your mind:

'how can he make me feel like this, am i sick?'

and 'haha... why is school so early.