🍬2

Taehyung pov

Today I am moving out from Daegu to study in Seoul college . My grandpa's admitted me in a famous Seoul college. I am so happy but also a bit sad cause I will miss my grandma and grandpa. Both of them are my world and always there for me. I live in a one apartment near to our college, I also planned to work part time jobs to help myself cause I am big boy now, I want to help my Grandpa. Seoul is a very beautiful city ,so I am searching in cyber cafe for jobs and It'll be nice if I did find some cafe or babysitting job cause I used to babysit my niece and nephew in my hometown.

"Bingo Ahaa found it! Wow so many babysit request here, Jeez these days woman are so lazy. "

"Beautiful boy are you looking for babysitting jobs?"

Once I turn behind to who is speaking I find a very old but very neatly dressed woman speak to me.

Wait what she call me beautiful boy, pfft I am handsome.

"Yess grandma" i said with smile

"Omo cuyeopta you are prefectly fit for Jihoon!"

"Huh who Jihoon ?"

"Can we go sit at that cafe to have a nice cup of tea and have a talk, son"

She said pointing to small cafe near us,
I nod and follow her. We sit outside the cafe . We order a cup of coffee

"What is your name child and where're you from"

I answer whatever question she ask me, and I'm quite comfortable around her,she is so warm just like my grandma 

"Did you know Jeons family, the famous CEO in South Korea "

"Yeah literally it's all over the place I mean news ,advertise haha" I laugh ,I mean who wouldn't know the famous powerful couple

"I work at their house as nanny"

"Really!!" I exclaimed quite surprised

"Yeah I've been working from when the CEO himself in 7yrs old untill he have two sons ,One is full grown man but the other is still a child "

"Wow i still don't know they have two sons, so why are we talking about them though"

"Son, I will take you to the Jeon house, the job is simple, you will babysit an 14 yr old Jeon's younger son,yeah quite old too babysitt but trust me that boy is still a mental of 5 yrs old , you are perfectly fit for him, he need some young company ,he is a good boy but sometimes he may be brat . Mr and Mrs Jeon said this month they will go meeting for some business, so their youngest child need babysitting, he is kids who need some company"

"But grandma do you still work there also?"

"No,I retired , i am old and weak now, they call me today to tell me their problems and good farewell with a family dinner, they are such sweet caring family , I always choose the one who is working there as I'm the head Maid, to demonstrate the family conditions and who is truth worthy "

"But why me though grandma, you just met me like some minutes ago?"

"I can see in you son, i see you helping some kids buying ice cream even playing some games with random kids in the park, I was just walking by the park, i think you are very fond of kids and you have bright Personality young man"

"Hehe grandma you sound like stalker though" I laugh nervously

"Yeahh omoomo i just have flashback  I always use to be the observer , not self proud but I think I got some talent in observing and cleaning but Never fear my dear, they have good payment, please accept this job son you will love it ,the Jeons couple are the sweetest person "

"😊yeah grandma i would like to try "

"Okay let me call Mrs Jeon okay "

~Ring ring ~

"Hello Jungmi I have found the babysitter, he is one of my grandson ,.....
No need to thank me but promise me you will take care of my grandson ....
Sent Jay to aesthethic cafe we are here, i would like to introduce him to you,before i went home...... "  I just listen carefully as the call ended

"Son lets go ,the butler will be here " I grab her hands and stand up .

"Grandma I like you ,you are so cool"

"I know ,I was a famous lesbian in our college when i was young,,.young love is so dumb &good and the memories keep on floating back when i see you son."

My grandma is down to earth and this granny is rock.i thoughts

After some minutes

A car park in front of us ,there was an expensive shiny car, a man in a black suit came out and took the grandma's hands and lead her to the car.

"Come on son, let's go, " she said, I follow them into the car and sit next to her in the back , Grandma squeeze my hands giving me a warm smile I return back the smile, the butler starts the car journeys to Famous CEO Jeon residence .I know Jeon couple, they are all over the news ,they are the power couple in Korea more than the president but I don't know much of their child though . 

"Grandma ,it's the son kind of spoil,where is the brother"

"Yeah but son,you are going to babysit the younger son ,they have two sons, the older son sometimes visit his home but sometimes he live with his own condo,  I clearly don't know much about him, he is 22 yrs old and going to take over the company now, he has very cold vibe but never to me , went you knows him that kids is the sweetheart and very responsible man"

I nods at her understanding the situation but still little nervous cause I'm going to CEO house ,i don't want to messed with them and it's not like I can do anything to them bruh

This whole thing is preety freak, I don't know if it's taking me to luck or hell.