Chapter 1

Passeya Time Led. 27 years old. Newest Superstar in the Superstar Division. Sister Alicia Fox. Uncle The Rock. Godfather John Cena. Crush Sheamus <3. Bestie AJ. Favorite Little Person Jenny B. Farelly.

Chapter 1

Driving to the arena with my bestie Aj. She invited Sheamus and his foster kid Jenny B. for the ride. Currently in Nyc.

"Ok" Aj said turning off the radio.

"Hey! We were listening to that! " Sheamus said

"Oh well. Soo Passeya" Aj said looking at me smiling. "Since you are the newest superstar. Not diva, I decided as Raw GM your first match is with Sheamus in a Tag-team against The Miz and Alberto Del Stinko"

"Ok I'm down with that. How about you Stephen?"

"Sure. The look on Del Rico's face will be hilarious"

"Lol!!"

I looked at Stephen with a funny face. He have me a raspberry. Jenny B. looked at us weirdly. We just laughed. Aj pulled up at the arena. Jenny jumped out the car and ran to Layla and Kaityln. Sheamus and I took our stuff out of the car.

"So Paseya" Sheamus said

"What up?" I asked

"After the show what are you doing?"

"Huh. Nothing."

"Good cuz Jenny and I always watch horror movies in the hotel after each show."

"Jenny asked you to invite me."

"No. I am."

I blushed. "Ok. Sure I'll come."

"Great."

Sheamus smiled and kissed me on the cheek. Aj came out of nowhere with Jenny and screamed.

"Omg! He kissed you!"

"Yea on the cheek." I said blushing. "Let's get it in ok?"

"Okay Passy"

The First match was with my twin sister Alicia vs Eve. Alicia won of course. I mean really? Alicia ran to my locker room with Layla and Kaitlyn. She was smiling all ears.

"Hey Time! Did you see the Match?"

"Suure I did!! That was awesome!"

There was a knock on the door. Alicia opened the door. It was Eve. With cameras.

"Hey Alicia. I just came to say 'good match' tonight"

"Umm thanks Eve. That means a lot." Alicia said

"Yea. No probs. So what are you guys after the show?"

"Umm" Layla said, "Well we were going to chill at Sheamus' and Jenny's room to watch some horror movies. Wanna tag along?"

"What?" Aj, Kaitlyn, Alicia, Jenny and I said at the same time.

"Yea" Layla said ingoring our comment, "It'll be funny"

"Ok. See you later."

"Bye" Layla said closing the door.

"What the heck Lay?!" I said yelling.

"I'm sorry. I just wanted her to feel welcomed with us. My bad."

"It's ok. It's not your fault."

"Well......" Jenny began to say.

"No one here is wrong Jenny."

"Ok" she said hanging her head.

"K. I got to go my Match is next."

I opened the door and saw Sheamus waiting of me.

"How long?"

"Long enough to hear the additional people coming over."

"Yea sorry about tha..."

"Shh" he put his finger on my lips, "Its alright. Let's just get to the ring for the match."

I smiled. "Ok."