Chapter 6

Chapter 6

We walked out of Mickey D's and put all the new stuff in the trunk. J.B. drove us back to the hotel. I got the stuff out of the car. Sheamus and Aj went to the gym while I watched Jenny B. We went to laundry room to wash Aj, Sheamus, and my ring gear for tonight on Smackdown. We saw Vickie and her boy-toy Dolph.

"Oh look its the dumb mother and daughter. Who's the daddy?" Vickie said.

Jenny got up and got all up in her face

"So how's it been grammy?" Jenny B. said

"Yea Grandma. I see that crow's feet is gettin better. And by better I mean worse." I said smiling

Vickie slapped me instead of J.B. I knew Sheamus would be upset if I let that ugly duckling touch his child so I took the slap. I punched her in the face and blood came out of her nose. She screamed and ran away with Dolph after her. Jenny and I laughed and gave each a high-five. We finished the clothes and got ready for Smackdown. Jenny and I went for a quick jog. We went about 5 miles before heading back. All together went 10 miles when we always go 15 or 20. We got back to the hotel and saw Sheamus and Aj in their ring gear putting on their outside clothes. We left the hotel with our bags and got in the car ready for Smackdown.