9

As I sit here being held by Amy, I realize that there is no place I'd rather be. She's warm, toasty and, safe. I smiled every single time that she kissed my neck or the top of my head. If this doesn't work out between us then I'm so sure I'd lose it. My patience with love, that is.

Amy-

I tried to focus on the end of the movie, I really did but having her in my arms made it very hard to concentrate. I wanted to learn more about her.  After the movie credits began on the screen I looked down at us. I was sitting on the couch and she was sitting with her back to me with my arm wrapped around her. Her eyes were closing and she yawned. We had just watched our 3rd movie for the night Carol.

"Hi." she smiled as she sat up to look at me.

I smiled and asked her to tell me something about her.

"Only if you'll do the same."

I nodded and she proceeded to tell me a story from her childhood. I laughed when she told me that Bill Cosby creeped her out as a child.

I told her about the time me and a friend unknowingly took a escaped murderer to South Carolina. I slept on the backseat while he sat up front with her and led us to what could've been our deaths. "I don't talk to her that much anymore." I chuckled.

"That's some real white people shit." She laughed and I just smiled and agreed.

"You are so beautiful and your smile lights up the whole room."
I had to tell her. I got lost in her eyes as they began to glisten from her feelings. Would you like to sleep in the guest room or allow me to hold you until we fall asleep? Personally I'd like to hol-...

In the middle of my sentence she cut me off by planting her soft lips against mine and slowly I began kissing her back this is one of the best moments of my life.

"I'm gonna assume you're picking the second option?" She nods to my question so I grab her hand and lead her up to my room.

She takes in my room and sighs

She takes in my room and sighs. I love my room. It was decorated by my friend Jay who's an interior designer who moved away to Paris to expand her talents.

"This is very...wow. This room is so beautiful I wouldn't even sleep in here I'd keep it just to show it off."

"I had the best designer. When I bought this house it was mint green. That's a beautiful color but not for a bedroom."

"Shall we?" I ask and she nods I walk her to the left side of the bed and pulled the duvet back for her. She climbs in and I walk around the bed and do the same. We brushed our teeth and did our nightly routine earlier.

I immediately get closer to her and pull her closer and kisses the top of her head and we enjoyed the silence and each other's presence and fell asleep.

———