Chapter 32- ....

* 4 months Later *

Alaysha's POV

For awhile Chyna has been staying with her mom just so she could visit for awhile , while me and Saiyer start to really prepare for this baby and our wedding .

We decided to finally get our marriage papers and actually get married the day after i told everyone i was pregnant . In a couple of days we will have our wedding held at a church in Florida and have our reception in the basement of the church . Its a really nice church .

But today , we finally get to know the gender of the baby. Im so excited , Im kind've not dreading the idea of the baby being Kaylab's either .... The baby is the blessing out of the misfortune .

I recently found out as well the Dalliyann is pregnant too . I had no clue and she's more far along then thought ... So the baby ends up being Qua's .... Not Nahseem; but Nahseem is still sticking around like Saiyer is doing with me . Supportive men , i guess.

"Alaysha , come on ." Saiyer says from downstairs

" okay I'm coming " I say as i come down the stairs , i try not to rush because every time i do my stomach starts to hurt

Saiyer gets in the car and so do I. Then he starts driving me to my doctor .

" are you excited ?" He asks smiling at me

"Are you ?" I ask right back him rubbing my stomach

" of course i am ! Thats my daughter or son !"

" are you pretending to be hap-"

" Alaysha , i want this baby . Just as bad as you do " he smiles

We get to the office and Saiyer helps me out the car . We walk into the waiting room of the doctor office until my name is called .

"Want me to go back with you ?" He asks innocently

" of course i do .."

The nurse takes us back to the doctor and we get all set up and The Doctor starts doing the ultrasound .

" so ?" Saiyer asks impatiently

The doctor laughs ," all seems well with baby "

" thats good " i smile

" gender wise ?!" Saiyer yells

The doctor laughs again, "well the baby is a .....-"

Dalliyann's POV

I have my ultrasound to go to today . Turns out my 6 months pregnant instead of 4 .. Like im suppose to be . So the baby is Qua's not Nahsem's ...

It kindve makes me really.... I dont know how to feel . I dont want to be another one of Nahseem's baby mothers but i don't want to have a baby who reminds me of Zanee . I feel like it wouldn't be fair to a baby to resent the baby because of its father but maybe I'm over reacting to the situation .

We go into the doctors office and i see Alaysha come out crying , And Saiyer running after her. I don't think she saw me and i feel bad but i don't think its a good time for me to run after her .

For a couple minutes Me and Nahseem wait for the nurse to bring us back then she finally does .

The doctor starts right away .

"Healthy , healthy baby ." He smiles

" good" i smile

" hmm do you want to know the gender?" Asks the doctor

" yes!" Nahseem blurts out

The doctor looks at me , i nod my head yes .

" well its a Girl "

Nahseem's face lights up and my life just darkens....

Alaysha's POV

- leaving off after last pov-

" well the baby is a girl !" The doctor says

Saiyer grabs my cheeks and gives me a kiss and a smile wide

" thank you doc" i say

The doctor leaves the room and leaves me to be alone with saiyer . I started to get dressed .

" wow a girl" saiyer says

" yeah .. " i say

" i wonder who it would look like .." Saiyer pauses then realize maybe he shouldn't said that.

But it was too late tears started falling down fave and i tried to hide it but i couldn't . My stomach started to ache and my head started to pound . I start to run out the doctors office and Saiyer chased after me .

" baby , come here!" He yells

Getting tired i slow down but my tears still flow rapidly .