Chapter 五 (B)

3rd P.O.V.

Stiles was quietly making his way through the locker room at the school that night. He caught sight of Coach's office and then whipped out his phone and dialed up Scott.

"Get your ass down here, now, we have a job to do," he said sternly into the phone. "And bring Kylie"

"Dude, I'm already in bed and Kylie's sleeping... well, I think so, and aren't we getting a little old for this?" Scott said back in a tired tone.

"We do this for Coach," Stiles reminded him.

"Uh, I thought we did this to Coach," Scott said with some amusement.

Stiles shrugged. "Whatever, you know he needs this. He lives for this stuff. He loves it."

"But, it's the middle of the night."

Stiles then moved and opened his locker where he had his supplies and tools all ready. "Which means it's after midnight and officially Mischief Night/Day, and, by perfectly awesome coincidence, it's also happens to be Coach's birthday. So if you are not down here in five seconds, I will destroy you. Okay? And I mean five, four, three, two -" Stiles then turned around and nearly fell off his feet in surprise.

Scott stepped up and amusingly smiled down at him. "One." 

Stiles' eyes went to the figure next to Scott, who looked at him with a smile. She waved at him.

"I hate you both," Stiles muttered.

When school actually started piling up with students, Scott, Stiles, Isaac and Kylie found themselves talking to the twins whom had decided to show up at school. The three teemagers stood tensely as the twins made their way over to them. Kylie waved at them and the twins waved back.

"You're back in school?" Scott asked them, trying to be polite.

"No," said Ethan. "Just to talk."

"Oh, that's kind of a change of pace for you guys," Stiles spoke up. "Usually you're just hurting, maiming or killing."

Isaac tightened his hands at his sides into tight fists, so hard that his knuckles cracked loud enough for them to hear. But the twins kept their eyes on Scott.

"You need a pack," Aiden said to him. "We need an Alpha. And you're pup's already familiarized with us."

Stiles sucked on a corner of his teeth. "Yeah, absolutely not. Hilarious though."

"You came to us for help and we helped," Aiden argued.

"You beat his face into a bloody pulp. That's not helping. In my opinion that's actually counter-productive." Stiles stated.

Scott's jaw tightened a bit. "Why would I say yes?"

"We'd add strength. We'd make you more powerful. There's no reason to say no," said Aiden.

Stiles rolled his eyes at that.

And Isaac tilted his head a bit as he stepped up to be a bit in front of Scott. "I can think of one. Like the two of you holding Derek's claws while Kali impaled Boyd." Isaac turned back to look at Scott. "Hell, I don't know why we're not impaling them right now."