Chapter 7

For a second I was like oh I should jump on the John bandwagon and have him call and have Bea show him who's boss and have it be cute but then I was like wait a minute John kicked the oxygen habit guess that ain't happening oOpS.

🌆🌆🌆

In all honestly, bathing suits are really uncomfortable.

Why the hell am I doing this? Why the hell did I think skinny dipping was a good idea?

I drop the robe surrounding me the instant my feet hit the sand. My parents are away having drinks at the beach club, and the trees surrounding the beach are thick enough that the neighbors won't be able to see.

Instantly his gaze locks onto my body.

"Are you ready for this?" I ask as I take his hand in mine.

He nods and pulls off his own robe. I manage to have some decency and not look at him the way he's looking at me.

I raise my eyebrows, "Are you sure? This is kind of a big deal."

"I'm positive," he smiles, with that I take a long step into the surf. The salt water laps against my knees. The pale moonlight reflects on the water and illuminates his face. He takes his first step in and I dive into a wave. The cold water rushes past me.

I swim out to where the water somewhat protects my modesty. He's only gone to where the water just goes past his waist.

"Jesus it's cold," he groans.

"You'll get used to it," I hold my hand out for him to take, "I promise," He wades out further and takes my hand before pulling me towards him. "See, it isn't so bad."

"I think my cock is going to freeze off," he presses a warm kiss to my lips.

"We can't have that, can we?" I laugh against his lips.

He picks me up with ease in the water and I wrap my legs around his waist. "I might need you to warm it up for me," he smirks.

"Fuck off," I grin.

"I just thought I'd ask," he places soft kisses along my collarbone.

"Good lord," I sigh, "how did I know we couldn't just innocently swim in ocean buck naked?"

"Because you know that I cannot resist you," he continues kissing me.

I lift his chin back up so his eyes meet mine, "You ought to learn some restraint," I push away from him and begin to swim to deeper water, "especially when I'm a stronger swimmer than you."

He shakes his head, "You're going to make me catch you?"

"Oh come on, I've gone way too easy on you lately, there has to be some chasing," I dive under the surface of the water and swim right past him towards the beach. As soon as my feet hit the sand I pull on my robe and book for the guest house where he and I are sleeping. He struggles to shore and limps after me.

I run into the guest house and close the door behind me. My hair still drips salt water, and I can taste the salt on my lips. He finally throws the door open, heaving and clearly out of breath.