𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟚𝟟-𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕖'𝕤 𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕖

"Rich, C'mon. You're parents aren't home, it'll be okay," Eddie assured, attempting to cuddle into Richie's chest for a hug. Richie sighed and gripped Eddie's wrists, restraining him. 

"No Eds, I'm not taking the risk," Richie shook his head. 

Eddie frowned, looking at Richie through his long eyelashes. "Rich why-" 

"Because you don't understand," Richie snapped, causing Eddie to recoil. Richie immediately softened his gaze and attempted to press a kiss to his forehead. 

"I don't understand?" Eddie hissed, his face heating up with anger, "What don't I understand?" 

Richie bit his lip but narrowed his eyes. "You know that's not what I meant-" 

"I don't understand what it's like to have to deal with homophobic parents?" Eddie snarled, his anger getting the best of him. 

"Eds, darling, that's not what I meant," Richie frowned and shook his head. 

Eddie scowled and looked at the ground, trying to keep his anger at bay. A wave of silence crashed over them, the two drowning in the upsurge. Minutes passed, the only sound to be heard was the occasional bird chirp. The pair continued standing outside of the back of Richie's house, both weighing the cons of  them getting a *little* frisky in Richie's bedroom. "You don't understand how scary they are," Richie breathed out, causing Eddie to look up with a soft gaze. 

"Chee," Eddie cooed softly, reaching up to cup Richie's cheeks. 

"Eds, they're terrifying," Richie said shakily, shaking away Eddie's hands to press his forehead against Eddie's. 

"I know how you feel," Eddie said quietly. 

"It's not even just the beatings," Richie whimpered, "It's the comments." 

"Like what, Rich?" Eddie continued, hoping that he was finally getting Tozier to open up. 

"They talk about you," Richie whimpered softly. 

Eddie sighed and cuddled into Richie's chest to get closer to his heart. The heart that he had once thought he had stolen. Richie wrapped one arm around Eddie's waist and the other on the back of his head, massaging his hair gently in order to not only comfort himself, but to comfort Eddie. "What do they say, Chee," He murmured against his chest, trying to get Tozier to talk further. He felt Richie's heart speed up, as his voice sounded through the air. 

"They call you a foster faggot who's mom was right to beat him," Richie whispered quietly. 

"They forgot one thing," Eddie said. 

"What?" 

"They forgot that I'm yours," Eddie whispered.

"What does that have to do with anything?" Richie chuckled softly. 

"I may be a fag, and I may be a foster kid, but I'm also yours, and that makes me everything," Eddie murmured. 

Eddie Kaspbrak had finally come to terms with the fact that he wasn't nothing, he was everything, and he had everything. Richie Tozier was his everything, and he needed nothing else. 

"I love you," Richie murmured. 

"I love you more," Eddie replied, closing his eyes contently, listening to Richie's heart rate slow. 

"Do you want to go inside?" Richie asked nervously. 

"Only If you feel comfortable." 

"I don't," Richie admitted.