Cutting U Out My Life

I was on way with Andrea to the o2l household . Andrea was busy texting Trevor Which was her Moral Support for the breakup with kian. I was just driving right into their driveway. We walked up to the door and knock . That's when all went bad... Kian answered . Andrea started crying , asked for the keys as a good friend , I gave them to her and she left.

Jenn : Is ricky here

Kian : RICKY JENN HERE !!!

Ricky: oh hey jenn , ready to film

Jenn: yassss

And with that we started filming a Ask Jenn & Ricky when all of sudden , jc came down downstairs with lia . My heart broke a little , okay you guys don't know this but I had major crush on jc . Then he started to date lia , so I kept my feelings to myself. Then a tear rolled down my cheek and jc noticed.

Jc: jenn are u crying

jenn: No..

Ricky : oh my god u are , come on let's go upstairs

jenn : fine ..

And then we went upstairs and talked about it well mostly me .

Ricky : whats wrong

jenn : well I always had a crush on jc but he started to date lia , my life had been like destroyed and before I never left room only to eat, shower and use the bathroom but every time I see him with lia , I break down that's why the last year I never to the house cause he'll be here with her and guess what he knew about my feelings because i told him and he said he like me

Ricky : Hey I have question. .

jenn : what is it

ricky : want to go to Disney with me , andrea , connor ,trevor and kian

Jenn : Sure

Ricky : come tomorrow to leave

jenn : Bye

ricky : Bye

I walked downstairs when my hand on the door knob and jc grab my arm.

jenn: jc let go of me !!

jc : not until u tell what u are crying

jenn: jc I like u but every since u started lia , I was completely burn out of your life and when I text or call , u always ignore me but guess what I am done with your F***ING B******T, I always go to sleep crying because of u !! I go into the worse depressions ever and to show u how feel I am cutting u out of my life , Bye Jc !!

I feel tears streaming down my face and stormed out of the house and left to go packed but since Andy took the car so i call connor.

* Calling Connor *

Con: hello

jenn : Hey con can you do a favor

con: Sure what is it

jenn : come pick at the o2l house cause I just had  fight with jc and Andy took the car

Con : be there in 5

jenn : Bye con

con: Bye jenny

* Connor Pov *

I was filming then I get from jenn saying to pick up from the boys house supposedly she got in fight with jc about something . so as a good friend I said yes and now I'm on way to jenn .

When I pulled up , I didn't see her and then until I see lia talking to jenn. Then all sudden lia slaps jenn and runs back inside and then jenn runs away , I followed her until she stopped and sat on the curb . I honked at her and she got into the car and with that we left , jenn was staring out the window crying . I hated to see her like this . she going through a lot with her dad and youtube. I break the silence by saying...