Down To the road

Jenn's Pov

Wow... I'm Freaking Connor Franta's Girlfriend. As soon as I got home I was gonna pack but I have to pick up trevor and take to our apartment  to sleepover to leave together to the o2l house.

So We got home and right away I packed:

*Bottoms ( Leggings , 4 pairs of high shorts, some skater skits )

*Shirts ( Mainly Crop Tops , Couple of t shirts and lots of Fannels)

*Shoes ( Vans, My Combat Boots and Converse )

* Undergarments ( You Probably Don't want know )

* Computer, Phone And Charger

* Curling Iron and straighter

* other random stuff

*AFTER 1 HOUR OF PACKING *

I went to the bathroom and wash my face and change into pj's and fell asleep

I woke up and hit trevor with a pillow , he jumped up and made his way to the bathroom and the hardest part of the morning is to wake up andrea . I made way to her room, grab two pillows and hit her but she didn't wake up . So I grabbed trevor to sing a high note , she jumped up and got ready . I headed back and did my regular makeup routine and got dressed in leggings, my Pennsylvania university sweater and my vans and went to eat. And see trevor and Andrea eating.

J: wow guys couldn't wait for me

A" sorry u took to long and I hungry

T: I tired

A: me too

J : u babies hurry up and eat so we could leave

After we finished eating , we put our suitcases in the car and with that we left. I pulled in the o2l household drive way and saw a familiar car.  I realized it was ...... Lia's . We walked in and I pulled in to a kiss by connor . We chilled at the house for a bit and then we're on road . THANK THE LORDS that lia was in a different car.

* After 3 hours driving *

We checked in our hotel room . THANK THE LORDS AGAIN that lia is a different room . So It was me , andrea on one bed and trevor , connor on one , ricky and kian on the sofa bed . As soon we entered , all of us put our stuff and fell asleep.