Chapter 4

RWBY is owned by Rooster Teeth.

-------------------------------------------------------

After the catapult launching. I landed thank to xuanwu's shell leaving a crater behind.

Y/n: Let's get going then.

Time Skip

Y/n: This is so boring!

I've been walking for a while. I haven't encountered with a Grimm! Until...

Grimm: *growl*

Y/n: Nevermind.

A beowolf jumps at me but I evaded. More beowolfs appears.

Y/n: Time for fun.

I looked out Draughbane in shield mode along with Destiny's ward.

The first attacks but blocked it and stab it in the chest. The second rush at me but smacked with the shield and shot it twice. The third jump at me but Dodged easily. I switched Draughbame into blade mode and slashed the third beowolf in half and shot the last one. I morphed into an alpha Beowolf and ran in search of the abandoned temple.

Time Skip

I've been running for awhile. I came across an abandoned Temple with the relics as a chess piece in black or yellow. I also saw Yang and the ribbon girl. I turned back to normal and dropped down.

Y/n: Hey Yang!

Yang: Oh, Y/n! When did you get here?

Y/n: I ran.

Yang: Makes sense. Oh, this blame.

Blake: Hello.

Jaune: *Girl scream*

Y/n: Did you heard that?

Yang: Sounds like a girl.

Blake than points up and saw Ruby falling from the sky as Jaune hits her in mid-air and lands in a tree.

Blake: Did your sister fell from the sky?

Yang: I-

Then off the distance, trees were being destroyed and as an Ursa drops die and Nora falls off.

Nora: Aw. It broken.

She then grabs a relic and starts sing "I'm queen of the castle."

Blake: Did that girl rode an Ursa?

Then Pyhrra came running out of the forest with a deathstalker following her.

Pyhrra: Jaune!

Jaune: Pyhrra!

Ruby: Yang!

Yang: Ruby!

Nora: Nora!

Blake: Did she just ran all the all the here with a Deathstalker on her tail?

Yang: *anger* I can't take it anymore! can everybody chill out for two seconds?! Before something else happens?!

Y/n: Try saying that to the ginger girl with the stupid face expression.

Nora: Hey!

Ruby: Um, Yang.

She points up showing Weiss holding on a Nevermore talon.

Weiss: How could you leave me?!

Ruby: I said jump!

Blake: She going fall.