Silent.

Andy barely registered what was going on anymore. She completely flipped a switch.

The man came into her view with a knife. He grabbed her by her hair and pulled her to a standing position. He held the knife to her badly bruised jawline.

"Who are you". He asked her.

She paused. "Andy McNally"

"Wrong answer". The man carved into her cheek. Blood pooled out.

"Who are you"

Andy winced. "No one".

The man smiled.

"Good answer. You are finally getting this. No one is coming for you. You are no one".

He laughed and placed the tip of the knife on Andy's lips. He traced the outline of her lips with the knife, leaving her paralyzed in fear.

He placed the knife in her hand.

She stared at it for a minute. Then looked at him.

"Cut yourself" he smiled wickedly.

She pulled it across her skin, letting blood spill onto the floor. Andy felt dizzy and stumbled to the floor. Her head was spinning in so many directions. Andy didn't even bother trying to stand up. She quit. She let the darkness consume her.

___________________________

It's almost been a week and they were back to having squat.

Sam kicked his locker in frustration.

How could he let this happen? Andy should have never left his side. He blames himself for what has happened to her.

His mind ventured off to the video. How empty and dull Andy had seemed. He thought back to their first encounter. She had been an overeager rookie and he was a badass undercover cop. Little did Andy know that he fell in love with her that first moment they made eye contact.

"Hey Swarek we found an IP address for that video". Chris said, nervously approaching Sam.

"Where"

"The old abandoned factory up on Main".

Sam blinked away a tear and walked out of the locker room without another word.

___________________________

Andy woke up freezing. But she didn't care. The man was nowhere around. She tried to sit up, but didn't succeed.

She felt a wall behind her and inched herself to it. Propping herself up, she took in her surroundings.

A small window was directly above her head, and a door was right in front of her. The walls and floor were white and red.

Wait.

That was her blood.

Panicking a little she realized she lost a lot of blood.

I don't care. I want to die.

___________________________