Chapter 29 (M)

3rd Person POV:

Taehyung and Jungkook had finally reached their room after an entire day of entertaining Aunt Maria. The woman was warm and funny, she kept you on your toes. Jungkook had a hard time concentrating all day as his mind had been occupied with the news she had brought. Taehyung had sensed Jungkook's mood through their bond.

Once they reached their room, Taehyung locked the door and turned to Jungkook.

"Kook, don't think about it."

Jungkook looked at him, his hands tugging at his clothes to change into something comfortable. He didn't reply but went back to changing into his sleeping attire.
Taehyung moved towards him, he held Jungkook's hands and caressed his face, trying to comfort him.
He leaned forward and pressed his lips to Jungkook's jaw, smirking as he saw his mate's eyelids shut, before he moved to his lips. Taehyung kissed Jungkook but realized that Jungkook wasn't kissing him back. His arms were around his waist, but he hadn't returned the kiss. Taehyung leaned back and arched an eyebrow, tapping on Jungkook's shoulder to make him open his eyes.

"Yah! At least kiss me when I kiss you!"

Jungkook just looked at him, his eyes boring into his. He seemed to think about it before he smiled teasingly.

"What will you do if I don't?"

"Yah!" Taehyung shoved Jungkook's shoulder making him stumble a step back. He continued to shove him until his legs hit the bed.

"Stop worrying and kiss me otherwise I'll...go sleep with Jimin!"
Taehyung rolled his eyes at his own threat, but he knew Jungkook loved to sleep cuddled up against him.

He gave a final push and Jungkook found himself on the bed, Taehyung hovering on top of him.
Taehyung looked down into the dark chocolate eyes staring up at him.

"Sleep with Jimin...and Yoongi hyung?" Jungkook snickered at the absurd image in his head making Taehyung smack his shoulder.

Taehyung pressed another soft kiss to Jungkook's lips, then he moved to his ear and down to his neck. He straddled him and looked down. His mate looked uncomfortable. Maybe he's just not feeling it...
Taehyung frowned and tried to get off Jungkook but was stopped by two hands clutching his hips hard.

"Wha..."

"Where are you going Tae?"

"You look uncomfortable."

"Yes, I'm uncomfortable...but I think only you can relieve me of my problem."

"Problem?"

Jungkook shifted under Taehyung until Taehyung was sitting directly above his hips, over his straining erection.
Taehyung looked up at Jungkook before a small smile graced his face.

"Is that the problem I'm feeling?"

"Yes, that you created."

"Oh, did I? Then I'll have to get rid of it too."

Taehyung bent down bestowing a kiss upon his mate's lips. He could never have enough of Jungkook's lips, they fit molded against his so perfectly, like they were made to. His fingers grazed Jungkook's shirt as he moved them downwards and brushed along his mate's hard-on. Jungkook arched his hips up, effectively rubbing up against Taehyung's hand completely.
Taehyung stopped to take a breath and started nipping Jungkook's lower lip.

"Fuck Tae..." Jungkook moaned.

"Yes, let's fuck Tae." Taehyung smirked at Jungkook.