what?

Nightmare pov
Ugh. I'm pathetic. Nightmare thought to himself. Pathetic waste of space....how could dream like me? Someone who has killed....even I can't remember. I'm literally the opposite of him. He would probably kill me without a secound thought. I know I would. A small gasp and more noises were heard out side the door. "Go do that somewhere else" he heard cross and killer teleport away. Probably to crosses room. Nightmare thought smugly to himself. Dust walk into the room. "Hey nightmare"
"what do you want dust." Ugh. Can't I sulk in peace. "Those stupid star sans' have sent another letter for a peace treaty." Dust snickered. Nightmare reached out a tentacle and took the note from dust. The note read this:

Nightmare,even though we have sent you many letters for a peace treaty,nothing works. In order for a peace treaty We,have decided to turn ourselves over to you if you leave the Aus alone, and ink will stop creating Aus if you accept. But if you break said treaty,we will let blueberry kill you.
Sincearly
- Dream,Ink, and Blueberry

What the... "alright,let's go to this stupid peace treaty" dust looked shocked. "Alright nightmare..." "Go get the others,now." "Ok Nightmare." Dust ran out. Maybe I can take those stupid star sans' and we can just lock them in the basement or I'll give them to the others to do with as they please. (You feel sins crawling on your back as you read this) nightmare teleported outside. He waits as patiently as he can,since he has a low patience as it is. Dust,error,and horror teleported behind him. "Horror go get you little pet lust" horror blushed at this,and teleported back inside. He came back with lust sans.
Lust was wearing a collar with horror holding a leash atached to it. "Kinky much horror?" "Shut up nightmare!" "Make me" "pfffffft. I know right?" Lust said. "Told him it when he put it on me." Horror turned and whispered something in lusts 'ears'. Lust turned purple. "Oh my~" nightmare snickered. Dust and Error just ignored us and we walked through the portal.