Perv! (yes new chapter~)

Passive nms pov

Who are these guys and why am I wearing a goopy sweater- it's kinda icky. The strangers were staring at me like I killed someone- the heck- "why am wearing- this--"

I guestured the big clothes "it doesn't fit me- and why are they still staring-"
Dream didn't answer me and just looked at me like he had never seen me before- that's not very nice- it feels rude actually. "What are you staring at- is there something wrong with me?"

"y3s th3re īs søm3thīng wrøng with you-" the one with the paint brush slapped the glitchy one "ERROR! DON'T BE RUDE!" so that's who that is-

"Where the heck are we anyways..."

"We're in the mansion castle thingy" Dream answered
"The what now?"

Dream frowned, which was weird. "Ya know, your oh so spooky base? Wait- did you forget everything?"

"Forget what?"

Dream went over to the one who looked like he was a confused teenager in a emotionally stressful environment and wanted to stand out so he wore a bunch of X's.

He just looks edgy- how dumb.

"Hey Nightmare-" the edgy teenager speaks. Surprising

"Nice to meet you- and how do you know my name?"

Dream and the short blue themed one looked surprised. "Yeah he definitely forgot- the regular Nightmare would try and kill Cross-" I heard the one with a paintbrush whisper to the glitchy black guy

Why does that still sound racist-

I sighed, realizing no one was gonna give me straight- well I mean- honest, answers.

"Dream, do you have any spare clothes- I kinda need some, remember?"

"And stop staring at me, it's creepy" the edgy guy and- well, the guy who's eyes are leaking something looked away, and the other ones seemed to be talking amongst themselves about me-

"So, Error and Cross, and what's the rest of your names?"

They turned to me, and Dream managed to say something. Finally.

"That's Killer, Dust, Horror, and Blue" He pointed at the one with the stuff coming out of his eyes, the blue themed one was hugging the one with weird eyes, and the last one with a crack in his skull.

"so, Killer, Cross, Dust, Horror and Error. Dream, Blue and the dude with the brush?"

"I have a name! It's Ink."

"mor3 lik3 kink"

"Shut up Error"

"Mhmmm."

"Also, I'll go get you clothes brother!" Seems like he did hear me.

...

No POV

Dream came back with a pair of his own clothes, and shooed the others away so Nightmare could get dressed.

"You're gonna have to wear my clothes since normally you're a bit- bigger."

"So I'm gonna look like you but depressed?"

"Wrong! You'll look adorable~"

"You really are a dork."

"No I'm not-"

"And how am I adorable?"

Dream smirked, which made noot uncomfortable.

"Cause of your precious face, duh." Dream kissed Nightmare on the cheek- which was normal for Dream, but made Nightmare uneasy.

"Mhm, okay- now get out, I gotta change"

"Whyyy?"

"Cause I'm gonna change, duh?"

"And?"

"GET OUT, YA PERVERT!"

Nightmare shoved Dream out of the room and closed the door.

"Not fair Nighty- we're twins why does it even mattterrrr-"

"....Just, go away. Friggin perv-"

"I'm not a perv-"

Dream pouted outside the room while Nightmare changed clothes.

...

"What's taking you so looonnnnnng"

"How do you wear this- it's kinda revealing-"

"Is not-"

"Is too!"

Nightmare opened the door, wearing one of Dreams outfits.

"I feel so uncomfortable-"

"You look nice!"

"Mhm- it's barely covering my legs and arms- how do you wear this normally?"

"Well, I'm wearing the same thing and it's fine for me, so you're just being fussy"

"SHUSH DREAM-"

"Whatever you say Nighty"

"You smug LITTLE- uGh."

Dream gave his twin a weird look. Did his voice just- eh.

"C'mon, let's gooo- Blues making tacos!"

"Finnnnnnne."

And so, Nightmare was dragged to interact with the others and have tacos.