Charlie Shanks

Charlie felt the heat banking against her back as she lay with her shirt draped over her eyes and her chest merely covered by her bra. Zoro was next to her his head hanging outside of the boats edge and hand in the water. Luffy was sprawled out over the rest of the boats deck his head hanging low as he breathed heavily in the heat. Charlie groaned and sat up laying against Zoro's back her shirt discarded next to her legs.

"Too hot. Get off. "

Zoro frowned to which Charlie shook her head and cuddled closer.

"Nooo. Need support. Emotional support. "

Zoro sighed and pushed her off making it so she could lay against his chest instead of facing his back. She whined and tried to fan her body with the bra on her chest. Ultimately she decided against it when she nearly flashed poor Luffy and Zoro.

The sun had risen further in the sky making it bake down hard onto the skin and redden their appearance. Everything screamed for her to jump into the oceans waters yet she knew the salt would sting against her sun damaged body.

She growled and jumped up pushing off of Zoro as she pulled out a map. Luffy sat up as she kicked items away and cleared a spot for the large parchment paper. Charlie huffed and rolled out the paper her long crimson locks falling past her shoulders looking at it then back to the vast sea she smirked. Pushing Luffy over she reached past and grasped her bag pulling out a telescope and turning in a circle. 

She searched through the telescope and found a jutting structure. Studying the shape she looked back to the map and crouched down. Looking around she tapped her finger onto a island outline. Syrup Village Island. Jumping up she pointed to the now foggy island as the sea pushed them. 

"That way!!!!"

Charlie laughed as Usopp was slapped hard by Luffy and Zoro. His flag design was made to look more like him. Luffy was the captain and was meant to be on the flag if anything. She made a very careful line across the middle of the skull's teeth she made. Lifting it into the air she splayed it out for Luffy to see. He smiled and jumped up hugging her. 

"That's it!!"

Charlie fell back and slid several feet on the ship deck. Her hand met the ground and stopped her motion. Zoro ran forwards and swung his left arm out. Leaping she dodged the attack. His right arm went to attack her from above but she was able to flatten her body enough to avoid injury. Her fist forced out and hit his chest. Pushing him away she landed on her feet and kicked his feet from beneath him. He fell and landed on his back hard. 

Charlie huffed and leaped onto him her sword at his throat. He looked at her surprised and laughed a bit before pushing on her a bit. She got off and yanked the male up. Charlie smiled and handed him a sword he dropped before giving him a clap on the shoulder.

"Sorry. I tend to play dirty."

Zoro rolled his eyes and put his swords away and put an arm around her shoulders.

"I expect nothing less. Even if you play dirty I'd be able to take you out. "

The long red hair of Zoro's female friend tickled his bare arm as he walked with her to the others. Smiling she elbowed him in the rib.

"Oh so just not this time huh?"