Chapter 5

I wake up in a sweat. My clothes are sticking to me and not one spot on my body feels dry. I walk out of my bedroom and look for a clock. The clock on the oven says four o'clock in the morning and obviously the guys had gone to sleep.

I go to the bathroom and undress. I forget about the bandaging jumping in and getting it wet. It comes off easier when its wet and when I look I can't believe what I see. The four large cuts on my arm have healed, where the once fresh open wound was a scar. I touch it no pain. I lift my arm up higher and higher, still no pain.

Weird. I rinse my body off of all the sweat. I feel better. I make my way back to my room and fall back asleep, this time peacefully.

--

I wake back up again at around seven. I know the guys aren't awake and will not be awake for probably five more hours. I decide to start unpacking my room. The mattress would have to stay on the ground for a while sense I didn't have a bed frame. I hang my clothes up in my closet while choosing an outfit for the day.

After that's done I decide to order breakfast from a place down the street called, Wally's. It was the best breakfast place in town and thankful for us they had delivery.

I ordered a bunch of food knowing the guys would eat a lot. The food arrives, not long after the guys begin to emerge from their rooms.

I watch Conan walk into the room staring at me. What's up with this guy? Conan looks away grabbing a bunch of bacon, some eggs, and hash browns. I grab the same stuff getting a pancake as well.

We all sit there talking and laughing. It was a hot day and everyone wanted to go out and do something.

"Dude, that scarred nice," says Bram looking at my newly healed wolfs scratch.

"Yeah, and my arms not hurting to bad today," I lie knowing well that my arm doesn't hurt at all.

The boys exchange glances, but don't say anything as they dig into their food.

"I heard Alex, the short one not the tall one, was having a party tonight." Dillon announces.

I hear all the boys agree to go. We finish up leaving the containers and plates on the counter. We planned on cleaning up later, but I doubt we would.

We afforded this place by splitting it up between us. Conan pulled money from his account, he hadn't needed to work a day in his life because his parents were so rich.

Marshall worked at the shoe store, he hated it, but it was better than nothing. Bram worked at the gym as a physical trainer. He made good money sense all the MILFs wanted to workout with him. Lyall was also rich. He has never worked or had a job and it shows. He pays with the money his parents have. Dillon payed with the money he got from his job at Wally's. He was a server and made really good tips.

I worked at the supermarket bagging groceries, pushing carts, and stocking shelves. Not the most glamorous job, but I got a good amount of money, especially when the other employees payed me to push a cart or take their shift.

Conan left to do something leaving Lyall, Marshall, and Dillon, at home playing video games. That looked like that was all they were gonna do today.

Bram, and I made our way to work. As I got to my car I realized the blood still wasn't cleaned out of my car and that this is the second day this blood has sat in here. I decide to text my boss telling him I can't come to work today. My excuse being my shoulder still hurt from the accident and my doctor doesn't want me to work.

I avoid the blood in my car driving to the car wash. I feel bad when I hand the keys to the guy who would be cleaning my car.

"I apologize in advance. I'll pay you extra for this sense I know it's not your normal deep clean." I tell him.