Round 3 (Terence)

Hello all,

I know I haven't been on in a while but school really out here praying on my downfall. But here is something quick and nasty. lol this one is literally all sex and no substance. Part 2 of this will be coming soon. I wanted to write more but I am tired so this will be a 2 part one.

ALSOO malik and chris shit will be coming soon I promise. 

Anywho, please make sure to comment and tell me what ya think. Love yall!

PS this is not edited what so ever so please skip over mistakes because I am not changing them. Thanks!

"Ohh shit T right there

"Ohh shit T right there." I moaned arching my back into him as he laid stroke after stroke on me.

This was our second round but by the way this man is acting I know I still have a long way to go. It is like he never gets tired. He would go all night if I allowed him too. Every time we meet up its like he is letting out all of his stress on me and to be completely honest I am here for it in every single way.

I threw my head back while biting my lip as Terence continued to grind into me with such intensity. I couldn't control the moans that were just flowing from my mouth. He gripped my waist slamming into me as we both reached our peak. He gave me sudden deeeeep strokes causing me to jerk and had my eyes rolling into the back of my head.

Damn.... This man really knows what he is doing.

"You like that baby?" He grunted through his teeth as he continued to slam into me bring me closer and closer to my peak.

"Uhhhmmm yessssssss." I moaned out as soon as his thumb touched my clit. That sent me over the edge causing me to squeeze around him releasing all over his dick. It wasn't long before I could feel his warm seed coat my insides.

"Shit!" He cursed as he finished.

I looked up at him with lazy seductive eyes as he gazed back down at me with a smirk on his face.

"What? You want some more?" He asked.

I bit my lip nodding at him.

"Damn daddy got you in here fiending." He said.

I rolled my eyes and sat up straddling him and grabbing his face bringing my lips to his. Damn, they were just so soft and moist. I could kiss on him for forever.

My hands slipped behind his head lightly caressing his nape as he lifted me up slightly reinserting himself into me as I slid down on his dick. I moaned in the kiss. The shit be like a drug. His dick game was so bomb it would dead ass have me going crazy over it.

He slowly thrusted into me as I whined my hips around while still sucking on his juicy ass lips I just couldn't get enough of.

"Damn girl." He moaned pulling away from me taking a breather.

I chuckled. "Baby you tired already?" I asked teasing him as I contiued to ride him.

He gave me a look smirking at me. "Hell nah but you about to be."

Before I could even say anything back he was flipping me over and started to blow my back out. I had to grip the sheets to keep me from falling over. He was going so hard my whole body was moving and getting slammed creating loud ass claps everytime he went in and pulled out.

Next thing you know this nigga was grabbing my hair causing my head to go back as he plowed into me. I was lost for words. All I could do was listen to the slaps of our skin together. I had sweat forming on my face and my breaths were very labored. I knew I wasn't going to last long this round.

I was woken up from my heighten state by a strong slap causing a stinging sensation to spread across my ass.

"Throw that shit back." Terence demanded.

He gripped onto my waist as I started to throw it back on him meeting his thrust and losing my damn mind over the pleasure. Out of nowhere I felt myself cumming all over him but he still didn't stop.

"Uh uh keep that shit going." He said rubbing on my booty.

"Fuuuuccccck." I moaned into the sheets as he hammered into me finishing himself off and making me cum once again.

"Oooh shit babe." He breathed out falling on the bed next to me.

I remained laying face down on the bed with my ass in the air trying to find the current reality because this man had fucked me into another dimension.

"Babe you good?" He asked me all sweetly even though he just destroyed my insides and broke my back.

"Lemme alone." I whined.

I took a big huff as I attempted to sit up. I had to go to the bathroom but my legs were not seeming to be working.

"Terence look what you did!" I screamed at him hitting him on his chest as he laughed at me while on his phone.

"Baby I ain't do nothing you didn't want me to do."

I rolled my eyes. I felt him get up the bed and walk over to me picking me up.

"C'mon you big baby." He said carrying me to the bathroom.

I smirked at him as I finally got to pee. "Thanks baby."

"Yeah whatever hurry up so we can lay down and I can rub on yo booty."

"You always want to rub on my booty." I said washing my hands.

"So nigga." he said while walking back into my bedroom laying on the bed.

And we did just that.... Fell asleep to him rubbing on my ass. Twas a good night and I was going to give him something special in the morning.

........

That was until I woke up the next morning and he was gone.

(To be continued)