You Gotta Leave Me Don't You? (Malik)

lol sorry yall. i was busy turning celebrating my birthday all month long.

 i was busy turning celebrating my birthday all month long

I laid in bed just sitting and thinking. Today was going to be a long day and I definitely did not want to get out of bed. Malik rolled over stretching next to me before looking over at me smiling.

"Hey." He said in a raspy voice.

"Hey." I whispered back to him.

My eyes searched over his face taking in every detail. My hand found its self resting on the side of his face as I continued to caress his cheek and chin. His eyes has once again closed and he grabbed my hand as I continued to trace my finger around his face. His thumb caressed my hand as we sat there both not wanting to move.

I could sit here and do this everyday and never leave. Sitting here with Malik is the most comforting and relaxing thing in my busy life. This was my last year in school and I was also starting my own business. The time spent away from him was adding up especially with him also being busy with his R&B group Next Town Down.

Rare occasions we get time like this so every morning we actually are able to see each other was a blessing and a curse at the same time. Times like this when the sun is shining in on our room grazing across our skin really makes my day.

I let out a sign and leaned over kissing Malik's lips. As soon as our lips touched he was sliding his arms in under me pulling me on top of him as he tried to deepen the kiss.

His hands rubbed up and down my back as we continued to kiss deeply getting lost in each others arms.

I kissed him one more time before pulling away and looking at him.

"Babe what are you doing?" he asked.

I smiled biting my lip before leaning back down and capturing his lips in mine. As his hands warmed my back I began to slightly rock my hips on his morning wood. His hands gripped my sides. I let out a labored breath. My body started to warm up and react to all of his sweet touches and kisses.

I placed my hands on his chest sitting up grinding harder on him. Immediately Malik sat up with me wanting to be closer to me. He placed light kisses on my naked neck and chest.

"Mmm." I hummed.

I was working my self up towards cumming and I haven't even been penetrated yet. This man was just so fine and his lips just felt so good on my skin that I was losing it.

My eyes quickly opened upon feeling my body being moved and placed on the bed. Malik hoovered over me looking up and down at me while biting his lip. He leaned down again and kissed my lips. He slipped his briefs off tossing it off to the side of the bed before coming back to his home right in between my legs.

He kissed from my belly button all the way to my lips. He stopped and looked at me again. His eyes wandered all over my face before kissing my lips. He reached down in between us positioning his junior at my entrance. He slowly slid in tightly biting his lip.

"Fuck..." He breathed out.

I bit my lip trying to hold in a moan because damn he just don't know what that simple reaction does to me every time we have sex.

My hands found themselves wrapped around Malik clawing at his back as gave me slow deep strokes.

"Leeeeek," I moaned, "stop it. Mmmm baby stop playing."

He had a goofy look on his face as he knew what he was doing to me. He reached down between us and his thumb found my clit and he gently rubbed it while he continued to torture me with these deathly slow strokes.

"Shit." He moaned when I squeezed around him.

His speed started to go faster. His hands moved over to my legs pushing them back to my chest opening up more room. Instantly moans spewed out of my mouth. He was going in on me stroke after relentless stroke driving me up the wall. I held onto my chest and stared up at Malik only to find him staring back down at me. My insides were a mush as we held contact while he fucked me into a coma.

I was reaching my peak and I could tell he was too. He slowed down again and laid over me tightly wrapping his arms around me. I gripped his back as best as I could as he grinded his hips into me. He was twisting his hips and kissing all over my face and chest I couldn't keep up with all the sensations. I pushed my head deeper into the pillows as he moaned in my ear and my breathing picked up.

He gently grabbed my face turning it towards him wanting me to look at him. I lazily opened my eyes as my face scrunched up of me finally reaching my peak. My nails sank into his back and I squeezed my walls around him.

His warm seeds dripped into me coating my walls. He fell on top of me in exhaustion. We just laid there for a minute with the sun still warming our skin. He caressed my side with his thumb. He laid his head on my chest. I was began rubbing his back just looking out the window just so happy and content with my life at the moment.

"Baby." He mumbled in my skin.

"Hm?"

"You still gotta leave me don't you?"

I poked my lip out at his sad ass voice he put on trying to guilt trip me into skipping classes today.

"Leeeeeek nooo. Please don't do this to me because you know I would stay in this bed with you all day." I whined caving in quickly.

"I didn't do nothing. I was just asking a question." He said innocently.

"Malik..." I said.

He let out a big sigh and started to lift up off of me. I reluctantly unwrapped my arms from him and he slowly slid out of me. He walked to the bathroom grabbing a rag and put some warm water on it before coming back out and wiping the juices off for me.

I laid there longer really contemplating cancelling all of my plans and staying laid up under him.

"Baby, come on get up." He said getting back on the bed laying down next to me.

"I don't want to go anymore." I whined as he pulled me on top of him.

"You gotta go get that degree though." He said while he started to rub on my back.

"How are you telling me to do all of this but still trying to lure me into staying in bed with you?" I asked him.

"Well..... Is it working though?"

"Leeeeek." I whined again.

Next thing I know his lips are covering mine and he is slowly sliding back into me again for another round.

Fuck. I guess I am cancelling my plans today. Oh well.