Sexy, Hot, and Cute

Brian's POV
It was nearly Christmas and Roger and I's relationship only continued to grow. Every day at the studio, it took all my power not to jump on him and snog him every time I looked in his direction. Rog and I hadn't had much alone time together, if you know what I mean, and I was getting bored of the feeling of my own hand. I decided to take matters into my own hands.

Rog was coming over to help me set up my Christmas tree and it would be the perfect time to get a session in.

Roger knocked on my door around 6:30. His hands were full of boxes and led him inside. "What are all these for?" I asked picking up one of the small, cardboard boxes. "Just some extra ornaments I had laying about" he said turning to me.

I smiled and helped bring the boxes near the tree. I picked up one and opened it. Inside was a white glass ball with the picture of Roger as a baby on it. "Oh dear, you were so cute!" I squealed. "I still am" he blushed. "Yes but now your more sexy" I winked as I smacked his ass. He yelped and looked over at me naughtily. "Oh, you're going to pay for that" he said and he started chasing me.

We ran around the living room. Eventually, Roger caught up to me and pulled me onto the couch. I laughed and got off of him, but he just straddled me in protest.

"I said, you were going to pay for that" he breathed and engulfed my lips in a passionate kiss.

He pressed his tongue against my lips, asking for entry. I opened up my mouth and let him inside. His tongue snaked around my mouth and he opened up his wider so I would come in. Soon, both of us were moaning as our tongues fought for dominance.

I could feel myself getting painfully hard as he started to unbutton my shirt. I put one of my hands on the back of his neck and slightly tugged his hair with the other one. He broke away from the kiss and moaned in pure need. "You like that?" I whispered. He nodded and I pulled another time, harder and getting an even bigger response.

He ground his hard-on in mine as he rode me through his pants. He pushed off my shirt and I tried to do the same. "No" he said. I whined in protest. "Just wait baby, I want to focus on you." I wasn't about to argue with that.

Roger started to unbuckle my belt and I knew exactly where he was going with this. "Please, Rog" I gasped "Hurry." "You need to be more patient" he teased.

Roger unzipped my trousers and pulled them down to the floor. He knelt down in front of me. I hoped he was about to do what I think he was. "Tell me if you want to stop" he said looking up, his baby blue eyes burned with desire. I had dreamed to see him kneeling before me for so long. This was a dream come true. "That won't be necessary" I said with a grin.

Roger began to palm me through my underwear. "O-o baby, y-you feel so goo-d" I ended that last word in a squeak as he started to slide my boxers down. My swollen, red tip dripped with precum and it smacked against my stomach. Roger looked at me with a sultry intent and wrapped his hand around my aching shaft. His hands were soft and smooth and he pumped up and down.

"Ahhhh" I had to bite my knuckle as he took my tip into his mouth. "I want to hear you" He said taking me out of his mouth for a moment. I nodded and my hand found his hair easily. I remembered how he liked to be rough, so I pulled it with great force and he let out a moan.

"Suck it harder" I growled. I guess Roger liked that because he answered, "Yes master" and began to suck faster, hollowing his cheeks. Master? I'm going to make this worth his while. I thought. "Ohh, you're such a good little slut" I moaned, "Fuck, Rog, your s-so good baby-y" I managed to spill out as he put his hands on my hips.

I pulled his hair harder and he whimpered in delight. He took me all the way down his throat and I nearly lost it. "I-I'm close baby" I said, pushing his head down on me as hard as I could. He gagged a little and that only turned me on more. "Choke on me you little whore" I gasped.