A Little Help From My Friends

Brian's POV
It's been a few weeks since, the incident. Oh, no I feel bad calling it that. Well, whatever it is, things haven't gotten better.

Roger and I have tried to initiate things and the same kept happening. We tried working out, using a ton of lube, and I even asked him if he wanted to top. Every time I asked if he'd like to, he just got quite and didn't say anything.

I was getting a little impatient, but I don't want to force anything with Roger. It's just something we have to work through. I have an idea though.

I went to the shop today while Roger was in the studio, starting some vocals for our new album. I drove to a place Freddie had told me about, in confidence. To be honest, I was a bit hesitant to go in and quite truthfully a tiny bit scared. I'd never been inside a sex shop before.

The shop was a small place, smaller than the grocers. It had a little white paper on the front door that told the hours it was open. There were two mannequins in the display window wearing lingerie and holding some questionable looking items. One looked like a whip and the other... I didn't even want to know what it was.

When I opened the door a small bell above me went off. I felt weird being alone in there all by myself. I wish I had asked Roger to come along, rather than try to surprise him, but I knew that if I had he would have rejected the whole idea.

There were a few people in the shop, one woman looking at the female vibrators and a couple of men shopping around. They were mostly looking at porn and some more unidentifiable objects.

I made my way over to the men's vibrators and other devices. There were so many options and I didn't know what to get. For once I think Freddie could have been useful here. I made a decision that I should get a variety of things, just in case some didn't work. Hell, it's not like I'm gonna be back in here anytime soon.

There was a little box to my left that read, "My First Anal Kit". It sounded like some kind of morbid children's toy. Despite its name, it seemed like a good fit for Roger situation, so I picked it up. I walked down the isle and say a prostate massager. I also grabbed that, because it could give him some pleasure since he's been dealing with so much pain. There was a sign for half off anal beads, but I didn't even know what those were and the fact that they were half off didn't help.

After a bit more shopping around I had added two anal plugs to my cart and a small dildo. I bought two plugs because I thought I would be nice if Roger didn't have to go through this trial of toys alone. Lastly, I stepped into the "dangerous" section. Half of the things in there were made of leather. I looked around until I stumbled upon a costume. It was perfect. I knew that it would be good for both Roger and me so I quickly found the right size and hung it over my arm. The last thing I got before I left was a mini bondage set. It had I little whip and pair of handcuffs along with a blindfold and mouth gag. The best part what this hair pulling thingy that I was one hundred percent certain Rog would love. I was ready to experiment.

I walked up to the register, but not before grabbing some more lube and condoms. "Having a fun night?" the man behind the counter asked with a chuckle. My pile was pretty big and I was a bit embarrassed.

"You could say that" I replied whilst blushing. "Here your go, have a nice day" the man said with a smile. I walked out and got a few looks from passer-byers. It was awkward, I didn't care much. Whatever to do to help my boyfriend.

I got to my car and opened up the door. I set the bag of goodies on the passenger seat and started the car. It was a quite ride home. I tried the radio, but everything on it was rubbish.

I pulled into the car park and locked up the car. I got out and walked up to my building. Instead of riding the elevator, which had recently been fixed, I chose the stairs, to get some exercise in.