Chapter 1

A/N: The pic above is Eva's outfit.

"Evangeline Petunia Lupin, you're going to hogwarts today, wake up!" Shouted Remus Lupin as he flipped another pancake into the plate sitting next to him, "do I have to come upstairs, Eva!"

"Coming, Uncle Remus," the young girl shouted in response.

Eva rolled off her bed, cocooned in her blankets. As she untangled herself from her blanket-cocoon, she glanced over to the new outfit she had put out last night to wear. The real reason behind the outfit was because she didn't want to offend anyone by wearing colors that weren't part of their house.

Once the young redhead had finally untangled herself from her sheets, she threw them back on her queen sized bed where her purple duvet lay down in a tangled mess with her, also purple, pillows. She turned to her dresser, and started getting dressed.

A nice little time skip to 20 minutes later!

A fully clothed Eva made her way downstairs to her Uncle, dragging her large truck down with her.

"Oh, Eva," said Remus, noticing the trunk that was being dragged with down the stairs by the small girl, "Wingardium Leviosa," he said as the trunk lifted itself away from the girl and flew next to the man, laying softly beside him.

"Fanks Uncle Wemus," mumbled the girl as she stuffed her face with the pancake he had handed her. She swallowed, "can we go now!"

"Yes, darling," said Remus. He levitated her trunk again, and Eva followed him and the trunk into the car. He opened the cars trunk and placed her hogwarts trunk into it (a trunk inside a trunk, very confusing) as she slid into the seat horizontal to the driver's.

Remus Lupin slammed the trunk shut and slid into the drivers seat of the car. He closed the car door and turned on the car.

Remus and Eva took off towards Kong's cross station. One of them would be returning home afterwards, and the other would not.

A/N: A chapter, finally! Sorry for the wait people, but I couldn't find the motivation to write until I got a shoutout from DinaRiddle770 so thanks! I may not update soon, but I hope you like this! You don't really need to vote and comment and I don't want to annoy you, but if you feel I deserve it, thanks so so much!!!!!! If you find any mistakes then feel free to point them out! Love, Danna!