Chapter 21

Not Edited
Panem High Chapter 21
Madge's POV

When I wake up it's 8:15am. I get out of bed and get dressed. I look over to Katniss' bed and see it's exactly how it was last night. I walk out and go to the food cart where everyone except Katniss, Cinna & the prep team.

"Morning!" I say sitting down next to Delly and Rosie.

"Morning" they all mumble.

"Where's Kat?" I ask.

"Being fixed up by her prep team" Haymitch says.

"So where's Cinna?"

"With them, after the prep team leave he always takes some off and puts it on better"

We all keep small talk. Then Kat comes in with the other 4 about 5 minutes later.

"Morning!" She says all cherpy.

She's very chirpy considering she didn't sleep!

"Morning" we all mumble.

She walks off to her room. She comes back a few minutes later. "Come on! Grab your cases, were pulling up!" She says.

We all get up and rush to our rooms and get our bags. When we get back the train has stopped. There are loads of people outside the train all bubbly and happy.

The door opens and Hatmitch walks out first followed by Katniss then Effie.

"Go on!" Cinna says.

"What?" I say.

"Go on" I need to stay behind with these to make sure you get there safe" Cinna says.

We all nod and walk out behing Effie. There are cameras everywhere.

"Woah!" Cato says.

"Yeah.." Finnick says.

We follow Effie to the hotel. Effie checks us in. A woman rushes up to Katniss and they hug.

"Hey Katniss"

"Hey Amy"

Oh! Amy, her boss!

"I'll see you later okay?"

"Yeah sure! Bye Amy!"

After Amy leaves Katniss goes and gets the keys.

"Okay, same as on the train, everyone will share a room except Peeta" she hands everyone a key for their rooms then hands me one of the two keys to ours.

We all go up to our rooms, me and Kat walk into ours and put our bags down. We out our clothes away.

"Come on! I wanna take you all around, show you around!" She says.

"Okay" I say as we head out of our room to meet the others in the lobby.

"Okay so, it's 9am so I'll show you around until 2pm, then I have to go as I have an interview tonight" she says. We all nod.

"Live TV?" Annie asks.

Kat nods.

"We'll all hang our in Annie's room then!" Delly says.

"Sorted!" Glimmer says.

We all walk around and go shopping then Kat leaves at 2pm. She's on at 5pm so we have 3 hours. We decided to head to Annie and Glims now.