It's Done

We pulled up outside my house.

"Bae, are you ready?" I asked him. He shook his head. I could tell he was nervous. His legs started to shake. "Calm down. Everything with be fine." I assured him.

(11:59)

"Krystal Chayanne Hopson, I know this isn't you coming in at 12 in the morning!" my mom said. She was coming down the stairs in her p.js. I looked away quite embarrassed. I cleared my throat and spoke. "Ma, this is my boyfriend. The one I've been telling you about. Today's the day you meet him. Deshawn Omar, this is my mom, Katherine.

"Nice to meet you, Deshawn." she said. "Nice to meet you, Katherine." he said. "Ohh, call me mama." she insisted. I giggled at how red he got. "You don't know how long I've waited to see you." she said.

"Where's dad?" I asked. "He's sleep. I'll go wake him." she said. "Bring Brandon while you're at it?" I yelled. "Yelling like that you'll wake the whole neighborhood." she joked.

"Soo.. what you think?" I asked Deshawn. "Your mom's nice. Quick question?" he asked. "What's up?" I said looking at him. "So you talk about me?" he looked at me. "Did I say that?" I asked. "You can play clueless if you want." he said. "Blah blah." I said. He rushed up and started tickling me. "Tell me!" he said. "Noooo! " I said. "Tell me, or I'll started licking you." he said. "No." I cried.

He licked my whole face. "Ewww, nasty." I said. "You're such a playful baby." I said. "But I'm YOURRRR playful baby." I shook my head.

My father, mother, and brother came walking in. "Who's this?" my father said. "Deshawn, my father Terrence." I introduced them. "Hey, Deshawn." my dad said shaking his hand. "Nice to finally met you." Deshawn said.

Brandon literally melted the side of Deshawn's face staring so hard. I mouthed, "Be nice!" Brandon walked up to Deshawn and asked, "So you dating my sister now?" "Yeah." Deshawn admitted. "You'll see me more." Deshawn said. I guess he sensed that Brandon didn't like us being together.

"Goodnight!" I yelled to them. I grabbed Deshawn's hand and ran upstairs. "It's done." I said. He smiled and kissed me.

I'm free! I don't worry about getting caught with him in my room.

"Movie night?" he asked.

"Yeah." I said.

(3:40)

I woke up earlier than usually. I squeezed through the tight grip of Deshawn. He probably meant what he said "he doesn't want me to go anywhere".

I grabbed my diary from the top of the closet and started writing.

Dear Diary,

Life couldn't be much great. I have my baby to cuddle with every night. My parents accept our relationship and him. Deshawn's father finally apologies. I might be part of the family after all. Oh, and I want to keep my virginity till after marriage, but ugh! I can't help it. Every now and then we'll start sexting (sexing texting). Prom night might be the night. I trust him. He trust me. I love him. He loves me. I know it's meant to be--

My thoughts were interrupted. "Baeee, come back to bed." he said.

Well Diary. I have to leave the note at that. He's calling me back to bed. I love being loved. Goodnight!

I closed my diary and placed it back in the closet. I climbed back into bed and back into Deshawn's arms. Nothing feels better.