chaper one

Hey guys this is my first story
Bold- thoughts
Iltalic- parseltongue
____________________________________
(Harry's p.o.v)

I was sitting with Ron and Hermonie when, I felt a rushing  pain in my back. I wandlessly casted a silencing charm on my room not to wake everyone up from their sleep. I fell to the ground panting like crazy from the pain I was going through. I passed out from to much pain.

(Time skip)
I woke up a about 3hours later from all the pain I was in. I got up but fell backwards from an unknown weight on my back. I looked back and gasped at what I had just seen. I wondlessly conjured up a full body mirror . I looked at myself and gasped even more  now that I could see without my glasses. I looked more feminine and had large black wings along with snow white cat ears and tail too. My hair was longer to and was the same color as the wings but with white ends. My eyes were as red as Ruby's with some ice blue and slivery gray in them. I looked like Malfoy and Riddle put together which was really weird and crazy. There was a sound of tapping on my window so, I went and opened it up just as an owl flies into my room. "Sorry I don't have any treats from you." I said to it. I then took the letter from it and the owl flies away like it was nothing. I took the letter out and read it.

' Dear Mr. Riddle-Malfoy,
                 I'm here to imform you that you have just went through ur creature inheritance this morning and, I wish to meet with you as soon as possible. Just say ' angel neko' and you will be portkeyed to Gringotts.

             Sincerely, Griphook'

I looked shooked at the letter and reread it again a few time before getting all my stuff into my trunk and port keyed there. I walked in as I seen other creatures like me and different ones too. I heard a growl come from one of the men in the line sincing I was abused since I was younger. I started to whimper and that got the attention of the goblins and one quicklys walks to me and leads me to Griphooks office.

Hey guys this is my first time doing this so, don't judge me for it. Like and comment what our think will happen next??