Chapter 2

Hey guys,I'm back with another chapter for you.

(Harry's p.o.v)

Once I made it to Griphooks office the goblin that was leading me there knocked on the door and muffled 'come in' came from the other side. The goblin opened the door for me and I walked in to see a big office with a cherrywood desk close to the window facing Diagon Ally. Griphook gesters to the seat in front of the desk."Thank you Mr.Riddle-Malfoy for coming as soon as possible. Now please add three drops of blood the parchment." He hand over a little daggered and I slit my palm and let three drops fall to the parchment. Maybe five minutes later words appeared on to the parchment.

Fake birth certificate:

Name: Harry James Potter
Mother and father: James and Lily Potter
Siblings: none
Creature inheritance: none
Lord/heirship: Potter Black Gryffindor Hufflepuff.

Real birth certificate:
Name: Hardian Thoams Riddle-Malfoy
Parents: Lucius and Tom Riddle-Malfoy
Siblings: Draco Lucius Riddle-Malfoy (older twin/mate who is a vampire/veela)
Inheritance: Angel of Darkness/Neko
Dom/Sub: Sub 100%
Mate: Draco Riddle-Malfoy and two others unknown( it's common for twins to be mates and in the wizarding world it's perfectly fine with anyone)
Lordships: Hogwarts Gryffindor Hufflepuff Ravenclaw Slytherin Potter Black Lafay Emyers Pentdragon Peverlle Evans
Heirships: Riddle Malfoy Snape Prince Dumbledore ( Snape and Albus's younger brother was his Godfather's and made him their heir in case something was to happen to them)

Potions/spells:
Loyalty
Liquid Curio
Liquid imperus
Love potion
And many others
Blocks:
inheritance- 100% (broken through)
memory-100%blocked
twin connection-100%blocked
parent connection-100%blocked
Mate connection-100%blocked
Magical core: Navy blue silver and gold
Magic levels-600 (stronger than Merlin himself)

I looked over it a few more times before looking up at Griphook who was seathing in angry an me been who I am whimpers me cause "I'm going to get all the potions spells and blocks off you." He said to me as I followed him into another room that had a big circle in the middle with many ruins circling around it. " Lay in the middled if the circle and this is going to be abit painful but not to the point u pass out " he explained what was going to happen after I finished up here on getting off all the blocks spells and potions off me.

He leads me back to his office and transfigured a chair into a mirror. My hair grew to the back of my knees and looks like snow with black ends. I went from 5'8 to 5'1 and my body now has a more feminine look to it. My eyes were now redder then Ruby's with a mix of ice blue and silvery gray. I looked like the best mixture of Lucius Malfoy and Tom Riddle which was kinda crazy. I looked to Griphook to see him smiling at me which made me blush slightly. "Umm...c-can you try and get ahold of my family...?" I asked him and he nods at my and I sit down in my chair from earlier and watched him from the corner of my eyes as he walked to the fire place where another goblin was standing ' go to the Riddle-Malfoy Manor and let them know they are needed at Gringotts.' He said in the goblin language which I could understand really clearly.' Griphook what language are u speaking in??'  They looked at me like I was crazy then shooked their heads. " Mr. Riddle-Malfoy the language we just spoke in was gibblegok. The old language of the goblins." I looked at him like he was crazy." How can I understand it when I'm not even a goblin or half goblin!!??" He chuckled to and sent the other goblin on its way to get my parents and my twin brother/mate.

(Tom's P.o.V)

I was sitting in the living room with my beautiful mate and our older son's head laying on his lap as he ran his fingers through Draco's hair trying to keep him calm know it's his and his twin brothers birthday. Our little Hardian was taken from us when we were out on one of the our raids against the light and the order of the Phoenix. The Floo went off and a goblin from Gringotts came through " Mr. Riddle-Malfoy's you are needed at Gringotts as soon as possible at Griphooks request." It had told us before going back through the floo to the bank. I looked at Lucius and Draco as they noded to me." Come on guys, let's go see what they need us for." So we got ready and flooed to Griphooks office only to see he wasn't alone like we had thought he was. I gasped at the  young boy that looked like me and Lucius together.

(Hardians P.o.V)

I was talking to Griphook when the floo went off notifiying us that my family was here so we stopped talking as he got up and greeted them." Tom, Lucius, how are u guys? And, look at little Draco he's gotten so big...a Dom I'll bet ?" Draco nods then looks at my back and moves his eyes to meet mine which I was looking at them out of the corner of my eyes. I blushed at him and looked away as he smirked at me. "Now, down to business on why you are here..." Griphook said to them then looks to me and nods for me to walk over to his side in front of my family members. "H-hello..!" I smiled to them as soon as it happened I was pulled into a hug by mummy ( Lucius). I started to cry I to his shoulder untill I started to calm down to whimpers. "Mummy...... please don't let him ...take away again!!!" I exclaimed in his chest as I was shorter than him. Daddy and Big Brother soon realized it was me and joined the hug until Draco started to growl at mummy and daddy. " Draco Lucius don't you growl at your mother and I !!" I looked at and blushed more knowing he knew we were mates. "Father Mother please let go of my MATE!!" he said through another growl . Our parents gasped and stepped away from me as I bowed my head and lean it to the side in submission. He smiles and uses his hand to life my head up then kisses my forhead. I smiled my most Innocent smile at him as I blushed like crazy. "Har-bear are you ok??" Draco asked me as I looked down." I-i'm n-not p-pure......" I stepped away and dropped to the floor crying. He was mad at and turned himself with his back to me. " I, Draco Lucius Riddle-Malfoy, hereb-" he gets slapped in the back of the head by mummy. "Ouch!!!" He yelled out. " You so that to your younger brother/mate!!!!" Daddy yelled at him while he held me close to his chest trying to calm me down. "Hardian can you explain to us why u say your not pure?" I looked down as more tears welled up in my eyes again." I-i....was r-raped...by m-my u-uncle..." I mumbled they confused at me ". Hardian??" Mummy asked me again." I was RAPED!!!! OK!?!"  I jumped up from Daddy's lap and ran out of the office then once I was down the hall some ways down I bumpy into someone...

Who's it going to be that Hardian bumps into??? Please vote and comment who u think it is!!!  Good luck on guessing my lil Angels of Darkness's!!
Alice out!!
(Word count: 1286)