♪ Welcome ♪

Welcome, Bienvenue, Bienvenidos, Benvenuto, Yokouso, Willkommen, 'Ahlaan Bik, to my recommendation book!

I have seen youtube channels that do the same where every month or whatever time period they show their audience things they enjoy, thinking that their fans will enjoy it too. They show things like 'Art Styles' and 'Food/Diet Plans' and 'Exercise Routines' and what nots.

And I decided to hold onto that idea and make my own recommendation thing. (Except that it's on Wattpad and unlike those youtubers, my account is unpopular.)

So what will be my thing? You sure guessed it - Books and Films!

Where from every moment here and then I aim to show my readers some books and movies that I have enjoyed and gathered over the years, and I am going to share them with you. These are the type of things I would put on my Bookshelf if I had one. Hopefully you can enjoy these as much as I did.

Every chapter will have either a recommended book or film that goes in this usual short and sweet format:

-The Name of the Book/Film

-Summary

-My experience with the book or film.

-Things to watch out for (sometimes i find things hard to endure because the plot ends up makes no sense and the scenes just throw words at you, so if i experience that maybe you might too)

And then to top it all off, I will give an out-of-context passage from books, to give you guys a gist of the quality of the writing.

And I will indeed make chapters for Wattpad Books too. So be patient for that, because chances are your book could appear in those chapters too.
Doing this to show my love for authors and directors. But I'm really picky in terms of what films to recommend so I'll talk more about books instead.

And not to worry. I will try my best not to give away too much details, because i will end up spoiling everything, and what's the point of reading the book when you now already know like 75% of the details so. These chapters will be a spoil-free zone.

And hopefully it won't sound like I am reviewing the book like a special critic or something. These are all my recommendations and none of which should be taken into your personal opinion.

Any unnecessary negativity that prowls through these comment sections will be deleted.

So with all that said, thank you for reading my Introduction and now to start the Recommendations!