Chapter 46

Chapter 46

"Lao Da, has Su Le fallen asleep?" Separated by an aisle, Chen Xu saw Su Le resting on Wei Chu's lap. In order to let Su Le rest more comfortably, Wei Chu sat on the edge of the 2 seats so that she would have more room to lie down. Wei Chu had considerately placed a jacket over Su Le's body.

"Yes," Wei Chu answered in a quiet voice while nodding. He looked out of the window. The sky was gradually darkening; cars were entering the city and the street lights had begun lighting up. As the coach drove past the street lights, the soft, yellow light shone on Su Le's figure. The scene felt inexplicably heartwarming to him.

Upon seeing his boss' expression, Chen Xu lowered his voice when he spoke, "She must be really tired from the mountain climb today." Even though Su Le was usually very animated and lively, she actually did not have much physical strength.

"She prefers to stay in front of a computer," Wei Chu carefully pulled the jacket to cover Su Le better. "Let the driver take everyone home. We don't need to go back to the company building."

"No problem." Chen Xu glanced at Su Le once more before he headed towards the driver to pa.s.s Wei Chu's message along.

When they arrived at Wei Chu's small villa, Su Le remained asleep. Everyone witnessed the high and mighty owner of JinChu gently carry Su Le, who was sleeping deeply, in a princess hold. He turned and spoke to Chen Xu, "You should also get off here as well and help me open the doors."

It was said that brothers were the most important but now, Wei Chu didn't want to wake up the sleeping beauty, so his brother had now become a door-opening butler. Like the Chinese saying goes, people's morals and values are degenerating with each pa.s.sing day.

—————-

When the three of them left the coach, the people remaining stayed silent.

Employee Jia sighed, "The princess carry... she must be really precious to him. "

Employee Zhe also sighed, "I never thought that our boss had such a gentle side to him."

A third person sighed while touching their chin, "I also thought JinChu's boss was a two-faced scholar. I didn't expect him to be strong as well. A hold like the princess carry really tests the strength of a man's arms. His movements and posture were so smooth and light; it looked really firm."

Everyone silently turned to look at the last speaker. Why did that person from the research and development department have such a weird focus?

—————-

With his beloved in his embrace, if the man's thoughts did not go askew, he was simply not a man. But because his beloved was in his embrace, Wei Chu was a proper gentleman as he placed Su Le down on the bed in the guest room. He helped her take off her shoes and covered her with the quilt, but he did not touch anything else. Even her clothes remained untouched.

Chen Xu stood at the door way as he watched Wei Chu's movements. He was smiling mischievously.

Wei Chu noticed the smile but left the room and closed the door before he asked, "Why are you smiling?" He then went towards the fridge to retrieve 2 cans of beers.

As for Chen Xu, he was already used to his boss bringing out beers instead of high quality red wine. He shot a glance at the beer cans, "Lao Da, you won't be using the opportunity to do dirty things and then blame it on the alcohol, right?"