Chapter 1

Elsa POV

It's been 3 years since my coronation day, where I tried to close the gates, but Anna took my glove. I got mad, she got mad, I accidently used my powers in front of everyone in the ballroom, I tried to run, and you know the rest.

Anna is doing fine. I'm doing fine. We've never been much happier.

Anna has been dating Kristoff for those 3 years and still are. I'm glad that Anna has found somebody.

One more thing about Anna. Her 21st birthday is in a week! Kristoff and I have been planning a surprise birthday ball for her. All of Arendelle will be there. And I made sure that Hans will not have access to the castle. Sometimes I fear that he will come back for revenge.

As I'm deep in thought, I hear Kristoff yelling my name.

"Huh?" I asked.

"Can I ask you something?" he asked kind of nervously.

"Yes?" I replied.

"I want to give Anna something very special for her birthday. And since your her sister-" I stopped his rambling.

"Just show me it," I giggled.

He pulled out a small black box. He opened it.

"I need your blessing, so um, I can, you know-" I stopped him there.

"Of course! I trust that you are the right man for Anna, unlike Hans. And she will love it! But it must've cost a fortune! I could've paid for it you know!" I rambled.

"It's ok. This is what I want to spend a 'fortune' on," he replied.

"We will discuss the 'thing' later then?" I asked politely.

"Yep. See you then."

"Ok bye," I said and turned away.

I headed up to my room and flopped on the bed.

I have nothing to do right now which is very rare. I just play with my magic. And soon I'm fast asleep.