Chapter 18

Anna POV

When we got back to Arendelle I tied the dragon to a pole and told it to stay there.

I picked up Elsa and I ran back carefully to the castle gates.

I ran inside.

"HELP! PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!"

Kristoff came and was happy to see me, but when he saw Elsa, he froze up.

"What happened?!" He asked, scared.

"Well, um, I accidentally struck her in the back, and um, she got burnt badly,"

I said with tears in my eyes.

"I'll go get a doctor," he said.

"Thanks," I said with tears streaming down my face.

He left. I sat on the ground with Elsa in my arms.

"Please wake up, I'm sorry." I whispered to her.

Her heart was beating, but she was unconscious.

Then the doctor came.

I walked with her in my arms to his office.

I had to wait outside the door along with Kristoff.

"Once I know Elsa is ok, I'm leaving again."

"Anna, please don't. Arendelle has been worried sick about you. Don't leave again. Please." He begged.

"I'm sorry. I just can't. And Kristoff what I'm about to do is going to break my heart."

"What is it?" He asked nervously.

I didn't want to, but I took off my ring, and gave it back to him. I was crying badly.

"I'm- so- sorry, but I can't marry you, I want to, but I'm a threat to the future of Arendelle, and I care too much to put anyone through that."

He cried, which he never does.

"I understand, but know I will always love you, you wouldn't be a threat, an I guess this is goodbye. So. Goodbye, Anna. I will miss you. I will be waiting for you."

He kissed my cheek, got up and left.

What is happening to me? Why do I hurt everything.

Worst birthday in history is mine.