Jess POV

A/N: Carried on from the last chapter.

After you put on your buttoned up shirt. You saw that Daniel had a full-length mirror in his room, so you walked into the bathroom and brought your makeup in his room. You started to do your makeup when someone knocked on the door.

Jess: Come in

Someone walked in and she saw in the mirror that it was Daniel.

Jess: It is your room, you don't have to knock.
Daniel: Well I didn't know if you were naked or not
Jess: It wouldn't be the first time you've seen me naked Dani.
Daniel: True. Anyway, you need to help me chose what to wear.
Jess: Well what were you gonna wear.

He walked over to his closet, and pulled out a black and white striped shirt, with some pants with the exact same pattern. And then black dress shoes.

Jess: Actually I like that, wait love it. It doesn't look as bad as I thought.
Daniel: love your faith in me.
Jess: I do too
Daniel: Any way when you've finished your makeup come get me so I can get dressed.
Jess: Yea

He walked over and kissed the top of your head, then walked out. You went back to your makeup. When you finished it, you went into the bathroom and did your hair.

            **Time skip 5:40 pm**

You checked the time and you had 20 minutes left. You walked out, but you didn't want them to see you. So you stood at the top of the stairs.

Jess: Boys you might wanna get ready
Everyone: Okay

You ran back into the room, grabbed your dress and ran into the bathroom before Jack. You then got changed and looked in the mirror. Your hair, makeup, shoes and the dress looked like this ↓

 Your hair, makeup, shoes and the dress looked like this ↓