Jess POV

We boarded the plane and were on our way to LA.

**Time skip 7 hours**

Our uber pulled up to the wdw house and we all got out. We all got out luggage then walked up to the door. Corbyn unlocked the door and we all went inside, you and Daniel walked up to his room. You collapsed on the bed, and he fell on top of you.

Jess: Get off your heavy 

Daniel: We didn't get to spend my time together, there. So I was wondering can I take you out tonight?

Jess: Definitely

Daniel: Get your butt ready then we are leaving at 5

Jess: Okay

You picked up your phone and checked the time. 4:00 pm. Gabbie was still here so you walked downstairs and found her.

Jess: Gabbie I need you to help me upstairs

Gabbie: Coming

You walked back up into Daniels room, followed by Gabbie.

Gabbie: Whats up

Jess: Pick outa dress, Daniels taking me out tonight. Im having a shower.

Gabbie: Okay

You smiled at her then ran into the bathroom. You turned the shower on then stripped. When it was the right temperature you got it. You shaved everything that needed to be shaved, then washed your hair, brush your teeth and washed your body. Then you got out and dried yourself then walked back into Daniels room.

Jess: What dress?

Gabbie: This one.

She pointed to a red dress. That had two pockets, and slit down the right leg. You picked it then walked into the bathroom an put it on. When you were happy with how it looked you opened the door and walked out.

Jess: Can you zip me up?

Gabbie: Yep, just turn around.

You turned around then Gabbie zipped you up. You then sat down on the floor and started your makeup.

Jess: Can you do my hair?

Gabbie: Yep. What do you want me to do?

Jess: Anything that looks good, in under 10 minutes.

Gabbie: Okay.

You started your Makeup, and she did your hair.

  **Time skip 10 minutes**

You had finally finished your makeup, and Gabbie was just fishing your hair.

Gabbie: and im.. done.

Jess: Thank you, Gabbie, now black heels or red heels?

Gabbie: Black

You smiled then walked over to the closet, and opened it.

Gabbie: Ohhh. I like the bottom right ones.

Jess: Same

You took them out then put them on. Your hair, makeup, shoes, and the dress looked like this ↓

 Your hair, makeup, shoes, and the dress looked like this ↓