Chapter 3: First Day At A New School

To see a girl with long brown hair with dark brown eyes.

She says "Hey are you the new girl?" You nod your head.

She responded saying "Ok, so let me introduce myself I'm Diana Meade.What's your name?"

You say " My name is Y/N Blake, nice to meet you."

Diana says " So,I wanted to show you around, if you
have any questions just ask."

You just nod your head that tells her that your listening.

After school Diana brought you to a cafe/bar by the docks with boats on the ocean.

Diana asks " So. I wanted to know do you like living here? I mean cause I know you used to live with your mom. Also go to a different school."

You stayed quit looking at you lap trying so hard not to cry at the mention of your mother.

You took a deep breathe and looked at Diana trying not to cry.

You said " C-Can we please not talk about that?" 

Diana's eyes softened and said  " Oh I'm so sorry I didn't mean to get you upset, I am really sorry."

You wipe your tears away and shook your head then said " Sorry I didn't mean to cry I just *deep breathe* me and my mom were close."

Diana says " You sure your fine I didn't mean to bring it up?"

You nod your head then said " Yes, I'm fine. How about we go and talk to your friends you were telling me about." 

Diana nodded her head and said "Sure, follow me this way." 

Diana took you to the counter and the cashier said " Hey Diana, how was showing the new girl around?" Diana said " good actually this is the new girl."

They both looked at you and you introduced your self " Hello my name is Y/N Blake, what's your name?"

The cashier smiled and said " My name is Adam Conant, so how are you settling in?" 

You put on a sad smile and said " It's nice, it'll take some getting used to. But I like it here." Adam said  " That's good that you like it here, I'll see you guys tomorrow."

Adam kisses Diana on the check and said " Good bye love you." 

After that Diana left she said " I have to go I'm late for my curfew,do you want me to drive you?"

You said "No thank you, see you tomorrow."

After she left you go into your car turn it on but then the doors lock and the engine catches on fire and you can't get out and the car is covered in fire.