Back Home

Ruby and Yang day on the porch of their house, Zwei sleeping by their feet. Yang sighed as he looked at the wind blowing the grass along. Tai was inside the house getting lunch ready. The news was playing as he cooked up the food.
News: The city of Argus was invaded today by the same creature that destroyed Vale, it went and fought another monster, brutally killing it. It roared out, sounding like an angry god of war, the lives lost are unknown, but reports say that Weiss Schnee, the heiress to the Schnee Dust Company, was in the city. Lava is seen going across some of the streets, we believe this was caused by the monster with wings. What's this? The monster that won the fight is turning around, leaving the city!
The door opened, Yang and Ruby entered with Zwei. Tai quickly switched the tv to a different channel.
Tai: hi!
Yang: hey dad....we heard the news from outside, no need to hide it.
Both Ruby and Yang were scarred from the beast, more so than anyone else on the team.
Tai: I'm sorry girls, I hoped you didn't, sit down, lunch is almost ready.
Ruby: I'm going to text Ben again, see if everything is alright.
She texted him and she then placed her scroll down, waiting for the response.
Meanwhile with Ben.
He sat on the sidewalk, still holding Weiss' shoe.
Ben: what am I going to tell Jacques....what can I even tell myself.
Tears filled Ben's eyes as he mourned over the loss of a dear friend. Ben began to become choked up, he couldn't hold it back anymore as tears hit the concrete.
Soldier: we found a survivor!
Ben looked up at the soldiers wearing the radiation masks.
Soldier: come with us son, you'll be ok.
The soldier put his hand to Ben, who grabbed it and followed him.
Soldier: we're sorry for your loss....
Ben: could you stop by Schnee Manor for me...please.
Soldier: you don't....you don't mean?
Ben: I tried to save her.....she slipped....I can't look at her father and tell him that his daughter died!
The soldier put his hand on Ben's shoulder.
Soldier: we can do it together, I know what it's like doing something this hard alone, had to tell my father that his son, my own brother, died, ripped apart by an Ursa, I know the burden. Come on kid.
Ben followed him into the bullhead and sat across from him. Be sighed as the bullhead made its way towards Schnee Manor. Jacques was waiting outside with Whitley. Ben got out of the bullhead with the soldier behind him.
Jacques: where is she!? Where is my daughter!?
Ben: Mr. Schnee.....she.....she's dead.
He put his hand out, holding one of her high heels.
Ben: i'm.....so sorry....
Soldier: sir from what I've been told he tried to save her, it is not the boy's fault.
Jacques sighed as he grabbed the heel, out his hands behind his back and walked away.
Meanwhile in Menagerie
Blake sat with her father Ghira in his office. She drank tea from the cup and sighed, looking out the window.
Ghira: what's wrong little one?
Blake: I'm worried about the others, another city was attacked and we don't know if that creature is coming towards us or not.
Ghira: everything will be fine Blake, this island is massive, there's a high chance he'll go into the desert.
Blake: but it attacked Argus, probably would've destroyed it if it wasn't for that bird thing.
Ghira: I'll see what I can do Blake.
Blake: thank you father.
Meanwhile in Vale.
Pyrrha walked with some of the other tribe members through the new forest Godzilla built, seeing what it was like.
?????: this forest....it's amazing.
Pyrrha looked to her right to see a rose, blooming from the ground. She slightly smiled, seeing that even modern flowers can survive this type of area. She walked off, following the tribesmen. As she walked off the rose slowly turned and followed her until she was out of site, then returning to its normal stance.