xiii;

Jeno and Yuqi were giggling behind the counter on a slow Saturday. It was the first slow Saturday in a while, but it was understandable because spring break started on Monday. So naturally, all the high school and college students were out of town.

"Okay, okay. Kiss marry kill: Renjun, Donghyuck, me." 

Jeno answered with out hesitation. "Kiss Renjun, marry you, kill Donghyuck. No hetero though. Kiss marry kill: Kim Chungha, Lee Sunmi, Kim Hyuna."

"How could you do this to me?" Yuqi groaned. "They're all queens. Uh, kiss Hyuna, Cube did her wrong. Marry Chungha, kill you."

"Hey! I wasn't even one of the options!"

Yuqi laughed. "I can't just kill one of them! You're the one who made me decide, which means you deserve it!"

Jeno pouted. 

"Oh my god, please never do that again."

Jeno sighed. "Cube did do her wrong. They committed the highest level of treason. They think that just because they have CLC means they can do whatever they want and people will still love them."

Yuqi sighed and nodded in agreement. "CLC are queens though. Elkie could step on me and I'd thank her."

Jeno nodded. "I'm gay but Yeeun could slap me and I'd ask if her hand was okay."

"You two are weird." A voice came from in front of the counter.

"Yeah. We been knew, honey." 

Donghyuck rolled his eyes. "Stop saying that, it's old. But you guys are missing the point. Seungyeon is the true queen of CLC."

"True. She could murder me and I'd thank her." Jeno agreed.

"Any girl could murder me and I'd thank her." Yuqi said.

"That's gay." Donghyuck said, obviously joking with the two.

"Hyuck, no one who works here is straight."