Camilla

Azura grabs the first burger on the pile with her sweaty sausage fingers and shoves it in her mouth "mmmmphmmmh sh..huff..sho..good" azura points to the maple syrup and the maid hands it to her. Azura pours the syrup on the first patty and eats it she eats every burger in five minutes. A guard walks in azuras room "Uh my queen y-you have a visitor!" The guard says "wh-...who...wheeze...ish it?" "Its lady camilla of norh!" "Alr..huff..right..bring..h-huff..wheeze...in" 
Camilla walks in as the maid leaves
"my my how big you have gotten azura! The rumors are true! Look at you, you're so cute obese i could just pinch those cheeks! How much do you weigh now i have to say atleast seven hundred to eight hundred pounds!" Camilla said teasing Azura "w-well...i...huff" azura grabs another burger laying on her stomach and shoves the massive thing in her mouth "more...food.." camilla looks at the cart. "My my is that your breakfast? I could never eat a breakfast as disgustingly unhealthy as that oh i would die!" Camilla said "W-well thatsh...huff..my shecond breakfasht before...huff....brunch" azura said thinking that would help her case for eating so much. "Your second breakfast!? Oh my thats so much food you eat, how have you not exploded?" "I-" azura says as grabs another burger and shoves it in her mouth. "Can you even walk at your size or are you just sitting here all day and eating?" Camilla asked in a teasing manner. "I can't...walk...t-too much-huff-wheeze...work.." "oh you poor thing! Too much can be a bad thing but for you...oh lets see how much bigger we can get you" camilla said as she grabbed azuras pumpkin size breast and reaches over to the cart to gets the bucket of fries camilla grabs a handful and shoves it in azuras mouth in a forceful manner "mmmhmm" azura said as camilla shoves more fries in azuras full mouth "gammmhhphh" camilla sees azura having trouble chewing all these fries and grabs two burgers from azuras pile and poors syrup on them "open up sweetie!" Camilla once again shoves a gaint burger in azuras fry filled mouth with her only beginning to swallow the fries "mmmmphmmmmhshto-" camilla cut azura off from talking by putting in another handful of fries in her already full mouth "oh deary i should let you finish eating before i feed a blob like you but seeing you so helplessly eating as i shove more of this disgusting food in your mouth is just the cutest thing!" As Camilla finished talking azura finished chewing "gah! I...huff..c-can't..wheeze...huff..take..thish...BUUUUUUUURRRRP..anymore" azura said "oh but you can! You have one more disgusting burger left! And just for you im gonna put fries in them and slather them in this chocolate syrup!" Azuras mouth starts to drool as her addiction to food overwhelms her. Camilla gets out a butter knife and slathers the chocolate syrup on the pattys and puts an excessive amount of fries on the burger "open wide!" Camilla said as azura opens up her mouth camilla shoves the burger in azuras mouth "sho...huff..good!" Ehehehehe oh this feeding isnt done yet~" camilla grabs one of the three pizzas she cuts it and piles three pieces on each other and sticks them together with maple syrup "open wide~" camilla feeds azura the pizza "camilla please let azura be she needs to get ready and we need to get maids to put clothes on her" corrin, azuras husband and king of valla walked in the room "awww dear it was just getting fun!" Camilla barked "stop whatever you were doing azura needs to get ready to sit on her throne for the first time in one year" corrin said "more..." azura said as she was trying to reach for the food cart but failing as she was too fat to reach it "azura stop eating for a minute, you can eat your brunch and your second brunch when you get downstairs and when you get back up here you can have your lunch okay?" Corrin smiled "okay..." azura said with pouting expression. "Brunch and second brunch? How much does this girl eat aday?" Camilla asked "enough to feed a small village for a year." Corrin replied "oh my whats her daily eating schedule~?" Camilla asked "well its her breakfast, second breakfast, brunch, second brunch, lunch, linner, dinner, dessert, second dessert, midnight feast and than she sleeps she also snacks in between meals" corrin said "thats alot of food..." camilla said "yeah last time we weighed her she came out to nine hundred somthing but that was also three months shes probably well over one thousand by now" corrin said as azura looked at him visibly embarrassed "my thats unhealthy! Yet so cute! I bet you like watching azura sit there helplessly shoving food in her mouth day after day!" "W-well" corrin said "well i better get going bye bye for now!" Camilla said "bye camilla" corrin said as camilla closed the door and left corrin and azura alone "azura im gonna go get a maid, you wait here" corrin left.