family meetings

The maids and knights start rolling azura down the hall as she was all clean and ready to eat "shes so heavy, look at her eating a bag of chips and pretending like nobody sees the size of her" "yeah all she is now is just someone gaining more and more weight I'm surprised she hasn't blown up by now" the maids whispering to themselves "they look down on me even tho I'm thier queen..uhg..." azura thought to herself as the maids and knights get finish rolling azura theh see corrinn the hoshido siblings, and norh siblings talking for a meeting "and...heres my lovely wife azura you all remember her" corrin said "Wow azura got really big!" Elise said "Elise that is not nice to say" leo stated "I'm sorry leo..." the maids help azura on to her thrown which was made bigger to accommodate azuras ever growing size "its amazing to see how much you and azura both grown corrin" ryoma said "yes yes, we both grew as leaders" corrin said "Psssh you may have grown as a leader but azura grew In a different way" takumi said under his breath "what was that takumi?" Hinoka said while pulling his ear "so corrin you called us here for a meeting right?" Xander said "yes I have i would like to talk to you all today about-" "master corrin your food is here" a maid pushing a food cart said "yes thank you." 

Three hours later the meeting has pretty much stoped as everyone was watching azura scarf down food, for three hours now more and more maids have been feeding azura as she grows in mass "well corrin your wife seems...hungry.." xander said "Y-yes she always eats like this its nothing bad hahahaha..." corrin laughed awkwardly. "I find her ever expanding tummy cute! Oh i just want to pinch it~" camilla said "Mmmmpphhppphmm" azura said as she was too busy eating to pay attention to anything. "I haven't been in the castle much, ive been helping the people of valla as a king should and i guess while i was gone azura just really fell in love with food" corrin said "i need to say somthing, people are staring" azura thought "BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRP" before azura could say anything a giant burp that sounded like it was building up since this morning came out "u-uh azura...y-your face is..blush red.." the youngest sister of hoshido sakura said "y-yesh..can i have more pleashe..." azura said. A maid holding another food cart topped with food walked in. As the meeting continued azura kept eating and not paying attention at all to what anyone said.